Seeking Help D2h vs Airtel which is best at this time

This is not my thread ans..plz just answer is D2h pictures quality is very good or not..I am already very confused..I already use sun and Tata play but pictures quality is not very good..

For SD and HD both Tata Play is best.

This is not my thread ans..plz just answer is D2h pictures quality is very good or not..I am already very confused..I already use sun and Tata play but pictures quality is not very good..
D2H is the best at SD, better than everyone else, and really good at HD. If you wanna watch all the English channels in HD, then take Tata Play. Avoid Airtel at all costs.

And what about pictures quality of d2h in hd channels?
In DishD2H There Are Few HD Boxes, Which Gives, Great Picture Quality

Zenege D-7000 HD (Personally Checked (By Me & @Devaraj V ) And Compared With Airtel Boxes) And One More Model,, Really DishD2H PQ Is Amazing On HD Channels And Some SD Channels Too,,

As Well As D2H Ka 4K UHD Box,

There's A Marginal Difference In PQ Among Different Models Of HD Boxes Of DishD2H,,,

Airtel App may have few issue but so does Dish d2h app.

Airtel Digital TV does not remove channels frequently, infact they have record to retain most of the channels by properly negotiating and renewing the agreements

Time, Date on EPG is perfectly and so r other information

Late Payment fee is not an issue, if u call customer care they credit it back in customer's DTH Account.

User Interface for all Airtel Digital TV boxes is extremely good and well suited for all age demographics.

There is no such issue of constant calls received if ur Airtel Digital TV account gets inactive, just like incase of other operators few times retention team calls u for activating suspension offers.

Airtel Digital TV offers channel/packs at most affordable prices. Price increase r not done frequently and if done they r not quite high. At most occasions all DTH operators take joint call or increasing or decreasing prices...even for new connection or 2nd connection offers

Airtel Digital TV provides 5 International Channels, more will be added shortly

Remote Quality is excellent for all box variants, no such issues as u mentioned

Setting favorite channels is not an issue. Only issue is that on their Android 9 Box a dedicated favourite key is missing but shortly thru software update this issue will be addressed and like in their latest Android 10 box Left Arrow key will be assigned to open favourite channels list. Even on smart boxes of other operators this issue is there

All USB Pen Drives work fine for recording on Airtel Digital TV boxes. No such issue

Already discussed about 30 day lock in policy so won't repeat.

Anyways i can list out many genuine downsides of Dish d2h but will not do so as again it will start a long discussion which i am not interested anymore to be part of.
Setting fav in airtel still a mess in hd boxes and not parent friendly(ordinary parents not super ones)..
Pen drive still not working in min 100 model..the new software supports but I am struggling to update it as no one knows how to update.

Let's wrap this up folks. People who use Dish and D2H are poor. This is a factual statement by a possible Airtel employee. Those who want better picture quality and don't want to be looted by Airtel are actually just poor and uninformed and spewing non factual opinions.

Please don't misinterpret what i said. I never said what u have mentioned above.

D2H is the best at SD, better than everyone else, and really good at HD. If you wanna watch all the English channels in HD, then take Tata Play. Avoid Airtel at all costs.

"Avoid airtel at all costs" ....this really indeed sounds a very unbiased and balanced statement.

Despite Airtel Digital TV having many advantages over Dish d2h and even Tata Play, u advice another member to simply not take Airtel Digital TV.

And then some members call me biased :)

Anyways ultimately it is overall good service quality of an operator which makes customer buy the connection and remain a long term customer. Airtel Digital TV has maintained its lead over Dish d2h for a reason whether anyone agrees to it or not. It was better if we had factual discussions on things but as is evident there is clear cut case of not willing to hear good things about Airtel Digital TV and having a balanced opinion.

Dish TV once had a huge subscriber base and after acquiring d2h they became biggest DTH operator in India interms of subscriber base but now if u look they r at 3rd place so surely somewhere they have not been able to match up with Tata Play and Airtel Digital TV at various fronts. If one wants to accept this and have a productive discussion then so can be the case or else if u choose to not accept it then fair u can dismiss the reality and form an untrue opinion

My simple question...is D2h pictures quality is better than Airtel in terms of SD channel.. I already use sun and Tata but SD channel pictures quality is not good..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock