Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Airtel

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • DD Freedish

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Sun Direct

Votes: 3 5.4%

• Total voters
Previously 2010-2012 I seen many sun direct dish in Chennai then I seen d2h but today I see many tata sky dish.

Even in south many buy tata sky

Give me some idea on calculating this. I am almost sitting in my office or at home. Also, when I am going out, usually I am buying things for my home and not able to visit the DTH shops to inquire about this. This is my usual life and I hope all of the other members are doing their personal works when going out.

And I used to go to my terrace only to dry my cloths and usually don't count the number of dishes and don't remember what was the count last time when I counted.

And we can't confirm the number of sales based on dish count since some people might have migrated from one area to another area. So, I will count and other area person will deduct it. Is it correct?

Is there any other ways to know this?

Sadiq said:
Give me some idea on calculating this. I am almost sitting in my office or at home. Also, when I am going out, usually I am buying things for my home and not able to visit the DTH shops to inquire about this. This is my usual life and I hope all of the other members are doing their personal works when going out.

And I used to go to my terrace only to dry my cloths and usually don't count the number of dishes and don't remember what was the count last time when I counted.

And we can't confirm the number of sales based on dish count since some people might have migrated from one area to another area. So, I will count and other area person will deduct it. Is it correct?

Is there any other ways to know this?

This is not right way to know

Next time when you go out you see all balcony and you will know and get shock. (earlier you would have seen sun direct but now you can see ts/dh. I have not seen any airtel dish in Chennai).

I just saw. 2 Airtel, 1 TS and 1 D2H in my apartment. The 1 TS is a new house shifted from somewhere in the last week. Previously there was an ADTV Dish there. This TS Dish is an old Dish seem to be sold 2 years ago.

I remember I saw 2 D2H and 2 ADTV, 1 Sun Direct and 1 Dish TV in near by apartments.

Sadiq said:
I just saw. 2 Airtel, 1 TS and 1 D2H in my apartment. The 1 TS is a new house shifted from somewhere in the last week. Previously there was an ADTV Dish there. This TS Dish is an old Dish seem to be sold 2 years ago.

I remember I saw 2 D2H and 2 ADTV, 1 Sun Direct and 1 Dish TV in near by apartments.

which area?

Near Devi Karumariamman Koil, Venkateswara Nagar, Velachery, Chennai 60042 (1 km from Vijaya Nagar Bustand, on the way to Aarthi Scans)

Voted for d2h because above 30 to 50% using in my apartment & only 2 or 3 rdtv dish:shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock