• Thread starter Thread starter RSUDHAAKAR
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 20
  • Views Views: Views 3,197

RSUDHAAKAR

Reaction score
Dear friends

"HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ONE AND ALL"

I am planning to migrate from Dish Tv and based on my previous message and updates , I had received , I need to decide from the below three

kindly update which is the best one

I am looking for quality pictures and good quality set top box

1) Videocon
2) Airtel
3) Tata sky

kindly update with your views , which is the best one with recording features

regards
r sudhakar

which regional channels you want and what kind of pack you wish to have. Anyway as of now For quality pictures and quality set top boxes, i would recommend you to go for Airtel. As nowadays tatasky is very much lacking in PQ and lot of pixellation in all regional channels. (as i heard from my friend). So my marks will be for Airtel.

Airtel Pq IS Very Good But Set Top Box Quality is Not Good If You Want To Take Good Set Top Box Quality Then Go With Tata Sky

See This Post

BEST DTH HD

people said:
brother airtel and tatasky using same kind of set top boxes and software,don't mislead the user innocents.

Bro I Don't Say Without Any Reason

Early Similar Thread Are Running

See This Post You Get Some Idea

BEST DTH HD

if you want quality go with airtel,
if you want quantity go with videocon (their HD channels and major north Indian (not regional) Hindi channels looking good.) and bit cheaper.

Rushil.D said:
Bro I Don't Say Without Any Reason

Early Similar Thread Are Running

See This Post You Get Some Idea

BEST DTH HD

as a airtel customer i never face any issue and no issues raise from one originally using airtel set top box,this month we got one complaint and also that is rectified. :)

Back
Top Bottom