Which IS THE BEST DTH

• Thread starter Thread starter RSUDHAAKAR
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 20
  • Views Views: Views 3,197
Buy Airtel for better picture quality, Easy to understand packages and far better hardware of STB than VideoCon D2H

Tata sky dth india advance technology box good picture and sound quality good costumer care service no other dth compare same service

If you want to consider an average performer in every aspect, either be package price, numbers of channels available, Sound Quality and Picture Quality, go with Videocon d2h. It's good in most of the things, not only picture
quality
and sound quality.

RSUDHAAKAR said:
I am looking for quality pictures and good quality set top box

1) Videocon
2) Airtel
3) Tata sky
As Per Your Requirement You Should Go For 'Airtel' (As per Current Position) If You Consider Future Then 'Tata Sky'

RSUDHAAKAR said:
Dear friends

"HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ONE AND ALL"

I am planning to migrate from Dish Tv and based on my previous message and updates , I had received , I need to decide from the below three

kindly update which is the best one

I am looking for quality pictures and good quality set top box

1) Videocon
2) Airtel
3) Tata sky

kindly update with your views , which is the best one with recording features

regards
r sudhakar

Since you are moving from Dish TV, Set top Box is equally good for Tata Sky and ADTV followed by D2H. Picture quality is also at Par for Tata Sky and ADTV, but ADTV has superior AQ. D2H real advantage is package pricing and if No. of HD channels is your deciding criteria then go for D2H. HD channel quality is same for all DTH. Though both ADTV & Tata Sky have popular HD channels, they are packages are on the higher side, for all channels subscription's.....

U cannot expect everything best in one DTH. So choice is up to u.

Airtel Digital TV is a Best DTH Having Good Packages, All Most Demanded-important Channels like:-Zee Premiere,Zee Action,Maiboli,HBO Defined,HBO Hits,Romedy Now,Puthu Yugam,Zee Anmol,Star Sports 2,Ten Golf,M Tunes etc...Best Picture/Audio Quality,Best Software/Hardware,Best UI,Best EPG etc...!!
For Me Its a Best DTH Provider in India.

Back
Top Bottom