Seeking Help Which is the cheapest DTH connection?

I compared all the dth Multi TV charges before going with Tata Sky +HD Multi TV connection. Currently i am using 3 Multi TV.
For multi connection I can said that Airtel cheap and good. You can take any channel and any pack on your multi connection. No need to take same channel which primary connection have. Also for any package higher to lower NCF is just 80+tax total 94rs.

I compared all the dth Multi TV charges before going with Tata Sky +HD Multi TV connection. Currently i am using 3 Multi TV.
Lol. U should have selected same set of channels that's why. In Airtel u can choose 2 different set of packs.

What if he require same set of chs ? Not everyone require different set of chs on different tv.
But most of the people need different set of channel on different tv. So anyone cant ignore that airtel multi tv policy is best. If Tatasky follow this policy, I think No one can not match tatasky easily. Already they gave better service on many different things.

But most of the people need different set of channel on different tv. So anyone cant ignore that airtel multi tv policy is best. If Tatasky follow this policy, I think No one can not match tatasky easily. Already they gave better service on many different things.

I am sure mirror connection is cheaper in TS. So if all DTH have same policy then what's the choice for people.

Now Look at business they need same chs at all their rooms. So you don't need to look and find 50-60 people's home, a single hotel contract is enough for TS.

Lol. U should have selected same set of channels that's why. In Airtel u can choose 2 different set of packs.
I don't want to use airtel because of horrible customer care service.
I am using Tata Sky from last 9 years.
Tata Sky never gave me a chance to complain.
I ❤ Tata Sky.

Last edited:
Two best options for you. 1. Sun Direct 2. Dish TV. Sun Direct I use. ROI DPO 1 Pack @ Rs 229 p.m. with tax. Here you will get 6 Punjabi Haryana channels. DD Punjabi PTC Punjabi PTC News PTC Chakde MH One Music and 9X Tashan. 2 more Punjab Haryana channels along with some more English and regional news channels can be added at Rs 11 p.m. with taxes.It includes Chardikla Time TV, Pitaraa Channel. Zee Punjab Haryana Himachal has to be added on @ Rs 0.12 p.m. with taxes. Total will come to Rs 240.12 pm. In this base pack you will get Hindi and English News. Entertainment. Movies. Some sports channels. Major Devotional Channels except Prarthana which again has to be added on @ Rs 2.36 pm. with taxes if you need. If you want HD in Sun Direct minimum pack is Rs 379 p.m. with taxes which is a bit costly . You can then take a low range pack and add on the HD Channels u need. Website: www.sundirect.in . Regarding Dish TV @Deep.S bro can help u...... as I don't use dish tv.

Two best options for you. 1. Sun Direct 2. Dish TV. Sun Direct I use. ROI DPO 1 Pack @ Rs 229 p.m. with tax. Here you will get 6 Punjabi Haryana channels. DD Punjabi PTC Punjabi PTC News PTC Chakde MH One Music and 9X Tashan. 2 more Punjab Haryana channels along with some more English and regional news channels can be added at Rs 11 p.m. with taxes.It includes Chardikla Time TV, Pitaraa Channel. Zee Punjab Haryana Himachal has to be added on @ Rs 0.12 p.m. with taxes. Total will come to Rs 240.12 pm. In this base pack you will get Hindi and English News. Entertainment. Movies. Some sports channels. Major Devotional Channels except Prarthana which again has to be added on @ Rs 2.36 pm. with taxes if you need. If you want HD in Sun Direct minimum pack is Rs 379 p.m. with taxes which is a bit costly . You can then take a low range pack and add on the HD Channels u need. Website: www.sundirect.in . Regarding Dish TV @Deep.S bro can help u...... as I don't use dish tv.
I am from Haryana bro... isn't sun direct famous only in South. My means to say that is it okay to go for sundirect i.e.is there is any issue like in independent TV.

Hii ,
I am currently using ddfd . Now I am thinking of switching to paid dth.Which is the cheapest DTH connection (except independent TV ) with monthly payment of 200-250rs. Please help me with this.
Go for Tatasky. Packs starting from ₹179/month (Hindi Bachat Pack). You can check all the packs from this link |Tata Sky Curated Packs or you can make your own pack according to your need.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock