Which is the best & cheapest dth in India ?

Which is the best & cheapest dth ?

• Dish TV

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Zing Digital

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Tata Sky

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Airtel Digital TV

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • Videocon D2H

Votes: 25 37.3%
  • Reliance Digital TV

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Sun Direct Plus

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • DD Free Dish

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My Verdict:

1. Most no. of Channels - Dish TV
2. Average Packages in terms of money & quality - D2H.
3. PQ & AQ Best - Tata Sky.
4. Decent PQ & AQ - Airtel
5. Cheapest Packages for both South & ROI - Sun Direct
6. Affordable as no monthly cost involved - DD Free Dish.

Channel Quantity wise & Cheap package price wise Sun Direct is the best. Highest no. of channel providing wise Dish TV is the best. Finally, Picture Quality wise Tata Sky is the best.

Dish TV CC very bad, so is d2h, best is Sun Direct & Tata Sky.

My view

For Best PQ on HD & SD Channels and Maximum SD Channels & 29 HD Channels and cheap channel packages = D2H is best

For Good PQ on HD Channels(SD PQ is Very Bad) and Maximum HD Channels and High channel Packages = Dish tv is Best

For Best PQ on HD Channels(Good PQ on SD) and 25 HD Channels and Good quality STB and High channel Packages = Tatasky is Best

For Best PQ on HD & SD Channels and 22 HD Channels and Good Quality STB and High channel Package = Airtel is Best

For Good PQ on HD channels (SD PQ Not bad) and 11 HD Channels and Cheap channel Package and
Only for South India region and useless for ROI subscribers = sun direct is Best

Bishnu15 said:
My Verdict:

1. Most no. of Channels - Dish TV
2. Average Packages in terms of money & quality - D2H.
3. PQ & AQ Best - Tata Sky.
4. Decent PQ & AQ - Airtel
5. Cheapest Packages for both South & ROI - Sun Direct
6. Affordable as no monthly cost involved - DD Free Dish.

Channel Quantity wise & Cheap package price wise Sun Direct is the best. Highest no. of channel providing wise Dish TV is the best. Finally, Picture Quality wise Tata Sky is the best.

Dish TV CC very bad, so is d2h, best is Sun Direct & Tata Sky.

none of the dth op's which you mentioned best arent leading in the poll :rofl :D

Yugendran said:
none of the dth op's which you mentioned best arent leading in the poll :rofl :D

What ever you guys but in papers few things are not at all correct

1. Videocon D2H no way has the best PQ on all channels has per TP space crunching and Has well Tatasky which is carrying so many channels on few TPs plus few Tatasky channels are still in dvb s and Mp2 format.

2. STB quality for both Tatasky and Airtel are of same quality best in the Indian DTH market but only the HD stb not the sd version.

3. I believe in reality not in prediction or fiction like many say Tatasky has PQ in India No way has per their channels + TP counting and is D2H bcuz both of them I have seen using TPs at max which means tp crunching is done by both Tatasky, D2H and as weel dish tv but dish tv only does it in Nss 6 i mean for sd channels so no way their channels will have best PQ bcuz of a lot of crunching in their TPs.

:)

npow where will the Sun Direct trumpet blower Bishnu bro go and keep his face :rofl

Yugendran said:
npow where will the Sun Direct trumpet blower Bishnu bro go and keep his face :rofl

Bro cheap dth is sun direct. Can u ignore it ? Yes or no ? 6 people voted for it. Are they all fool ? :p

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock