Discussion Which kids channels do you let your children watch?

The kids channels I allow my kids watch are

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why CN HD+ does not show DCU and new Tom & Jerry cartoons?

Personally, I have liked We Bare Bears and would recommend to kids and parents. Doraemon has very much some good educational and social values in it.

Among the old shows which should be re- broadcasted: Thomas & friends, Oswald, Bob the builder,etc. Those shows were golden during my middle teen years.... The Pokemon is old too.

Last edited:
Personally voted for Disney Jr., Nick Jr. and Baby TV. Would have preferred CBeebies too if they were widely available. These are the channels I think are letting kids be kids. The vulgarity in language and violence offered by kids channels now-a-days is very bad for them in long run. Now you get have happy entertained kids. You will go to through hell in long run when try to make them study, work in a project or teach them good values. They won't like teamwork. And might end up being an abusive violent bully.

This is like vegetables. If you don't encourage kids to eat vegetables as a child. Growing up they will always be unwilling to eat veg.

T
Why CN HD+ does not show DCU and new Tom & Jerry cartoons?

Personally, I have liked We Bare Bears and would recommend to kids and parents. Doraemon has very much some good educational and social values in it.

Among the old shows which should be re- broadcasted: Thomas & friends, Oswald, Bob the builder,etc. Those shows were golden during my middle teen years.... The Pokemon is old too.
Thomas and friends now airing on CBeebies india

Nowadays All Cartoon Channel Showing Same Cartoon Shows Everyday & Full Time

Discovery Kids = Little Singham
Sony Yay = Sab Jhoolmal Hai
Nick = Motu Patlu & Rudra
Sonic = Ninja Hattori & Pakdam Pakdai
Pogo = Chhota Bheem
CN = Oggy
Disney Channel = Doraemon & Oye Golu
Hungama = Shinchan & Selfie With Bajrangi
( Disney Channel & Hungama Tv Both Air Selfie With Bajrangi Many Times )

Rongeen TV is also a Bengali Cartoon channel, though it is not available on any dth. From the list I choose CN+ HD.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock