Discussion Which tv shows you hate but others love?

The problem with most of the serials is that they strech a lot and tmkoc also does this that's why it I am not a regular viewer of tmkoc I watch tmkoc depending on the mood. Still Tmkoc is fine because it's a good time pass show though specially the zee TV ones and star plus ones also strech and I hate many of them also
The only two serials which I regualarly watch and love them so much are EDKV 2 and mere dad ki dulhan and sometimes Aladdin (though not regualar)
I hate all the ones which strech a lot
Nagin 1 was good but after that I stopped watching its sequel ones because it sucks a lot Idk how it manages good trp
And I hate big boss to the core

Last edited:
The Hong Kong Disneyland trip in 2014, for instance, is 1000x better than Singapore 2019
I must agree here
The Hong Kong Disneyland trip in 2014 was way better than Singapore 2019
The Hong Kong one is still in my mind because it was very good and the Singapore one I don't remember because it wasn't that great

Reality - Bigg Boss, all the Zee TV reality shows, in Sony the script is better 😂😂
Fiction - both the Bhagya Series, the Supernatural Shows , All Star and Colors shows (people love watching it), Balveer, Alladin
Good shows are rarity nowadays

P. s. I Love FIR but Sony telecasts it on 11:30pm

Zee Tamil's sembaruthi. It's one of the most watched Tamil opera but I can't handle it.

Star has better reality shows, but fiction programming especially after 2015 (with exception of POW) is horrible.
Sony has good mix, while Sab loses due to it's current crop of shows. Only BDSAH and Jijaji Chhat Par Hai were good shows in the past 6 - 7 years.
Zee and Colors have sh#tty reality as well as sh#tty Fiction shows. Although Zee tried hard with some shows at the end day all became sob stories.
Zee initially had amazing reality programming but now it's just a caricature.
Zee Tamil's sembaruthi. It's one of the most watched Tamil opera but I can't handle it.
That Hero's acting itself is unbearable. No damn expression in the face. Pretty Happy that Sun TV is telecasting Marma Desam again

Star has better reality shows, but fiction programming especially after 2015 (with exception of POW) is horrible.
Sony has good mix, while Sab loses due to it's current crop of shows. Only BDSAH and Jijaji Chhat Par Hai were good shows in the past 6 - 7 years.
Zee and Colors have sh#tty reality as well as sh#tty Fiction shows. Although Zee tried hard with some shows at the end day all became sob stories.
Zee initially had amazing reality programming but now it's just a caricature.

That Hero's acting itself is unbearable. No damn expression in the face. Pretty Happy that Sun TV is telecasting Marma Desam again
He should consider trimming his beard fgs.

Taarak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashma. Last two episodes were pathetic. I am glad I dropped Sab HD which costs ₹22.40. I am enjoying old episodes on Sony Pal at just ₹1.18. I know Sab SD airs re-runs but they air random episodes. I love watching things in order.

Taarak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashma. Last two episodes were pathetic. I am glad I dropped Sab HD which costs ₹22.40. I am enjoying old episodes on Sony Pal at just ₹1.18. I know Sab SD airs re-runs but they air random episodes. I love watching things in order.
Then its better to watch on youtube or sony live where you can select your fav track and watch it anytime and thats free

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock