Discussion Which tv shows you hate but others love?

But some of the mythology shows like The Classic Ramayan, Mahabharat(2013) are not stretched.Especially Mahabharat(2013) is my favorite Mythology show.The acting,plot, Music,Screenplay and Direction are far ahead of this current Daily soaps including fantasy shows like naagin, nazar etc.I have/can watch that show multiple times as it never gets Boring for me.Even My Family has watched the Lockdown telecast though we have watched multiple times.
Imagine a country of billions having rich heritage n culture n we have to pick a few show to say that they do stand out. Do you really think its ok?

Imagine a country of billions having rich heritage n culture n we have to pick a few show to say that they do stand out. Do you really think its ok?
But a Country of Billions has somy many languages and so much talents.But most of the times Hindi content is given the spotlight.Isn't it wrong considering the number of languages?

But some of the mythology shows like The Classic Ramayan, Mahabharat(2013) are not stretched.Especially Mahabharat(2013) is my favorite Mythology show.The acting,plot, Music,Screenplay and Direction are far ahead of this current Daily soaps including fantasy shows like naagin, nazar etc.I have/can watch that show multiple times as it never gets Boring for me.Even My Family has watched the Lockdown telecast though we have watched multiple times.
Yes mahabharat (2013) is mine fav also....graphics sets starcast bg music everything is perfect about these with some minor flaws in storyline like they didnt included some main imp characters like kripacharya kritwarma etc but beside these show is perfect
Plus life ok initial mahadev (till first parvati replaced) is very amazing

But a Country of Billions has somy many languages and so much talents.But most of the times Hindi content is given the spotlight.Isn't it wrong considering the number of languages?
You are talking about a whole diff topic but still let me tell you in present time there's no such thing as language barriers (see korean content) , so its upon to creators to create appealing content no matter the language ( it can be dubbed n subbed ).

Count me in. New episodes are too much stretched. I feel like the writing is lazy. That's why I am enjoying Taraak Mehta's old episodes on Sony Pal which only cost ₹1. Meanwhile, same on Sony Sab HD cost ₹22.40 sucks. Sony needs to ask the makers to maintain quality.
They have so much to offer us. Only if they move away from Gada family and concentrate on stories of other characters. All are stars and popular here. Not only that. Other characters have potential of spin-offs of their own. But they are wasting it.
After recent boom of sab tv in trp charts writers are now so overconfident since tmkoc is only bread n butter of sab tv so they think that whatever they will write people will accept without even complaining them so now without using much of brain they are recycling their own old tracks
I agree here. The show lost its charm even before Daya left. After she left I lost all appetite. That is why I stick to watching only old episodes before 2013.

The Hong Kong Disneyland trip in 2014, for instance, is 1000x better than Singapore 2019.

Last edited:
Batman said: Either you die a hero…
839409_Wallpaper2.jpg

or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Both were launched in 2007/2008 but only one had wholesome shows and it shut down, while the other has all sorts of regressive shows and that has made it successful.

Fortunately, we are able to see Imagine TV's shows again today thanks to Dangal.

You are talking about a whole diff topic but still let me tell you in present time there's no such thing as language barriers (see korean content) , so its upon to creators to create appealing content no matter the language ( it can be dubbed n subbed ).
Your this post somewhat becomes an answer to this post.
Even if the Regional Content creators produced/make good shows then, They need the confidence in their content to face larger audience.Regional Producers have to serve a minor audience compared to national audience.Hindi Language audience is the among the largest in India compared to other languages.
There is a cost of dubbing involved for this regional shows to convert to Hindi.As the number of episodes is huge the dubbing cost will also increase.As International Shows like Korean Drama have less episode dubbing is feasible.The audience should also be ready to accept the dubbed content with inappropriate sync and dialogues.
The Channels should also buy/encourage other region content on their mainstream channel for a larger viewing spectrum.
If the above points are not feasible for producers and channels.The viewers are left with very less shows which actually standout even with such a rich heritage and culture.Finally The viewers are not aware of good shows because of Language Barrier,No Variety in Shows by channels and No Regional Content Creators National Exposure.
Movies like Bahubali and KGF performed well in India because of Producers like Dharma Productions which helped in promotions.

Batman said: Either you die a hero…
839409_Wallpaper2.jpg

or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Both were launched in 2007/2008 but only one had wholesome shows and it shut down, while the other has all sorts of regressive shows and that has made it successful.

Fortunately, we are able to see Imagine TV's shows again today thanks to Dangal.
Don't blame audience. Blame Turner and NDTV who gave up way too soon. Viacom patiently waited. Viacom was popular because of good word of mouth promotion. Thanks to shows like Krishna and Balika Vadhu. On top of that Viacom is marketing genius.

Your this post somewhat becomes an answer to this post.

Even if the Regional Content creators produced/make good shows then, They need the confidence in their content to face larger audience.Regional Producers have to serve a minor audience compared to national audience.Hindi Language audience is the among the largest in India compared to other languages.
There is a cost of dubbing involved for this regional shows to convert to Hindi.As the number of episodes is huge the dubbing cost will also increase.As International Shows like Korean Drama have less episode dubbing is feasible.The audience should also be ready to accept the dubbed content with inappropriate sync and dialogues.
The Channels should also buy/encourage other region content on their mainstream channel for a larger viewing spectrum.
If the above points are not feasible for producers and channels.The viewers are left with very less shows which actually standout even with such a rich heritage and culture.Finally The viewers are not aware of good shows because of Language Barrier,No Variety in Shows by channels and No Regional Content Creators National Exposure.
Movies like Bahubali and KGF performed well in India because of Producers like Dharma Productions which helped in promotions.
Yes n I don't know when Indian creators will learn that. N I'd also like to add that no matter the language, these Indian creators still leave no stones unturned to create some hot mess for tv.
N also is there any Malayalee macha who can tell me that are Malayalee shows as good as movies or another synonym to daily Garbage

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock