Wht is the exact reason for not adding any HD channels?

DestinyAwaits said:
Ah not that serious space crunch but pricing and channel popularity is the problem

I think Life OK :hd is a popular channel.

DestinyAwaits said:
There pricing is the issue bro star has quoted Rs. 55 for it once resolved it will come.

So its a same scenario like dishtv where STAR SPORTS is asking Rs. 150 PM separately for STAR SPORTS :hd 1 and STAR SPORTS :hd 2 it means Rs. 300 PM for 2 :hd channels :dodgy:-/

DestinyAwaits said:
Ah not that serious space crunch but pricing and channel popularity is the problem

If not in space crunch then why are they adding one channel and removing one channel :huh:huh

Now aftr seeing all these replies from gud friends n bro's tht, its biggest ??? abt adding HD chanels in ADTV as of now it seems.. unlucky airtel HD lovers right now directly.. ( now a days sun tv s telecasting conti. Super hit HD new movies n misi tht n airtel to watch n badly stil havi hope n waiti fr tht day to launch n ADTV)

ADTV : Many ADTV South HD lovers r waiting to watch Tamil movies n HD n tht too n ADTV. M sure tht if thy add many south n north ( who knws tamil n loves HD Songs n movis) customrs ll subscribe immd. So plz verify south customr request since frm last year n try to add n fulfil our valuable req.

Sathish936 said:
Now aftr seeing all these replies from gud friends n bro's tht, its biggest ??? abt adding HD chanels in ADTV as of now it seems.. unlucky airtel HD lovers right now directly..

Wht u wnt to say bro..??

Bro, Pls. see till the time Airtel get more TP's they'll be doing the same thing...
Removing less popular channels and adding channels that might have a chance to score well in terms of subscription.

I never said there is no space crunch at all but, its not the reason HD channels addition getting delayed..

Re: RE: Wht is the exact reason for not adding any HD channels?

DestinyAwaits said:
Bro, Pls. see till the time Airtel get more TP's they'll be doing the same thing...
Removing less popular channels and adding channels that might have a chance to score well in terms of subscription.

I never said there is no space crunch at all but, its not the reason HD channels addition getting delayed..

But there is a problem. U cannot remove channels arbitrarily before end of agreement.

Pls. See Bro that is up to Airtel to decide but as I said Pricing from Broadcasters end, Investment in leasing TP's from from Airtel end, Channel Popularity like subscription end are the reasons for HD channels no addition.. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock