Wht is the exact reason for not adding any HD channels?

Sathish936

Reaction score
Hi Friends,
Gud evng. I m one of the dth forum follower.
Tis s my first thread.

Any one can tel y tis much gap airtel giving for adding HD chanls. ( South - Sun netwrk HD chanls, North - Life OK HD chanls, even aftr sending enough request to Airtel ) and wht is the reason behind for this..

Whether realy space issue or cost or else.
OR
Whethr realy any positive progress is going on for adding sun N/W HD chnls n Life ok HD.

Anyone help. ( Vadi brothr n friends pls post ur reply )
Thanks in advance.

Main reason is space crunch,bro..they have only 1 more tp to activate,in that also there is some probem,once the 12th tp is activated we will get sun hd and life ok hd channels..I think it willl take 4 months more..

gowrishankar said:
Main reason is space crunch,bro..they have only 1 more tp to activate,in that also there is some probem,once the 12th tp is activated we will get sun hd and life ok hd channels..I think it willl take 4 months more..

How could u predict abt atleast months???

@gowri shankr brthr thanks for ur reply.
But CC said that plang to add sun HD n/w by jun n date nt cnfrd. N one of the CC said airtel plang to add star Vijay HD also... not able to believ thm .. vijay HD s avail n air first? N can v beliv them sun hd by jun?

@harry bro,
Do you any idea about addition plz share tht will help to know many peoples lik me.

Thanks n advance.

Harry@123 said:
How could u predict abt atleast months???

I already posted in a thread bro,when i moved from airtel to tatasky,i called airtel for dismandling..the senior executive had told that,atleat 4 months would b taken for hd channel additions

Sathish936 said:
@gowri shankr brthr thanks for ur reply.
But CC said that plang to add sun HD n/w by jun n date nt cnfrd. N one of the CC said airtel plang to add star Vijay HD also... not able to believ thm .. vijay HD s avail n air first? N can v beliv them sun hd by jun?

Vijay tv HD yet to be launched bro...So no chances as of now..SUN HD channels atleast take 4 months bro

Sathish936 said:
@harry bro,
Do you any idea about addition plz share tht will help to know many peoples lik me.

Thanks n advance.

Bro ADTV will hv to launch LIFE OK HD within a month & who knows today midnight they will add LIFE OK HD..
No chance of SUN HD till june end..

Harry@123 said:
Bro ADTV will hv to launch LIFE OK HD within a month & who knows today midnight they will add LIFE OK HD..
No chance of SUN HD till june end..

Life OK HD and Sun HD channels will take time to come in ADTV.ADTV is in space crunch so it will take time for HD Channels to come.Once 12th TP is activated then we can expect some HD Channels to be added.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock