Wht is the exact reason for not adding any HD channels?

Life Ok HD is very popular channel.. Atleast they hv to add this in HD segment at any cost to get more popularity to Adtv...

Sathish936 said:
Ya u r rght n ll wait n c wht thrs plan to add HD bro...

Bro yesterday midnight their is no addition on ADTV platform.. Now its confirmed that adtv is in serious space crunch or they dont hv money to buy more popular sd & hd channels..

All members were saying that after Modi won that Ache din aane wale hain.. I didnt expect these kind of good days..

Modi can t add channel in one of dth operator in India.

In that case every small issue will go to pm

Re: RE: Wht is the exact reason for not adding any HD channels?

Harry@123 said:
All members were saying that after Modi won that Ache din aane wale hain.. I didnt expect these kind of good days..

Kya yar

achhe din ka matlab modi ji channel thode add karenge.

me_saket said:
Modi can t add channel in one of dth operator in India.

In that case every small issue will go to pm

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

They should have activated their 12th TP till now, the fact that they haven't, makes me worried, whether the 12th TP is fine or has failed :huh

They cud easily activate their 12th TP, which wud see them through the next year, by the time SES9 will be ready for launch.

Yeah LifeOK HD shud add, for Mahadev in HD quality ;)

shawl_who said:
They should have activated their 12th TP till now, the fact that they haven't, makes me worried, whether the 12th TP is fine or has failed :huh

They cud easily activate their 12th TP, which wud see them through the next year, by the time SES9 will be ready for launch.

Yeah LifeOK HD shud add, for Mahadev in HD quality ;)

As u know bro ADTV has a habit of delaying channel addition.I think maybe they have delayed activation of 12th TP

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock