Why Colors Infinity Does Not Show Ads?

• Thread starter Thread starter DTH Fan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 15
  • Views Views: Views 1,913

DTH Fan

Contributor
Reaction score
I have started wondering about it. Colors Infinity doesnt show any commercial ads, then how do they earn money from the channel?

Dont tell that the channel is getting money from DTH or cable operators. All popular channels do this but they also show ads.

Why Color Infinity is not showing any commercial ads? I dont think that they have not received ad requests from companies.

I am regularly Following Colors Infinity so I would like to share my thoughts about it

Colors Infinity SD is showing commercial ads like any other normal channels but the ads are less Because its a newly launched channel

Colors Infinity HD is not showing any Commercial ads. Just the promos of shows and thier timings. Sometimes they show the names of thier Launch Partners

Just wait for a few more months, the ads would increase

In India most people watch Hindi/Regional Gec channels after that Hindi/regional movie channels
After that English Movies channel and after that English Gec channels

Only Because Of UnPopularity:):)

It Will Take Few Years To Become Popular:lol:lol:P:k:clap:clap

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
It's a win win situation for us ;)

Would be happy until loaded with ads in few months time ....
We Definitely Need Ads Bro....:shy:shy

Because We Need Some Break In Between Watching Programmmes;);):D:lol

ABCDEFGH said:
I am regularly Following Colors Infinity so I would like to share my thoughts about it

Colors Infinity SD is showing commercial ads like any other normal channels but the ads are less Because its a newly launched channel

Colors Infinity HD is not showing any Commercial ads. Just the promos of shows and thier timings. Sometimes they show the names of thier Launch Partners

Just wait for a few more months, the ads would increase

In India most people watch Hindi/Regional Gec channels after that Hindi/regional movie channels
After that English Movies channel and after that English Gec channels

True. I only watch their HD feed and I have not seen any ad yet.

DTH Fan said:
True. I only watch their HD feed and I have not seen any ad yet.

A 2 minutes ad break is there on HD feed
But as I said earlier only Promos are shown in that time :k

Watch SD feed, commercial ads are playing in ads breaks:tup

Back
Top Bottom