Why No Movies Now HD channel still?

sacoeguy

Reaction score
hi hope everyone knows movies now channel.they provide great mix of hollywood blockbusters in good hd quality.but TS HD users still cant get this channel in hd.its a pitty for hollywood movie lovers especially in hd in ts.as there is only star movies hd alone in this category.help me to put this channel as a first addition of TS in their gsat10 bandwidth.we are lagging to airtel in hd alone.how to make this channel request officially from our forum to Head of TS?

by paying hd access fee & cannot enjoy hollywood movies in hd is real worse situation.:'(

sacoeguy said:
hi hope everyone knows movies now channel.they provide great mix of hollywood blockbusters in good hd quality.but TS HD users still cant get this channel in hd.its a pitty for hollywood movie lovers especially in hd in ts.as there is only star movies hd alone in this category.help me to put this channel as a first addition of TS in their gsat10 bandwidth.we are lagging to airtel in hd alone.how to make this channel request officially from our forum to Head of TS?

by paying hd access fee & cannot enjoy hollywood movies in hd is real worse situation.:'(

Its an unofficial forum for dth discussions, news updates and support. You need to mail them personally, if you copy paste the same here then other tata sky users also can forward the mail. :tup

Bapun Raz said:
sacoeguy said:

Its an unofficial forum for dth discussions, news updates and support. You need to mail them personally, if you copy paste the same here then other tata sky users also can forward the mail. :tup

to what maild id do i need to send ?

sacoeguy said:

I made a request for the same several times but of no use.No doubt Movies now telecast the most popular movies.That is why I have decided to switch over to D2h once my current subscription ends with Tatasky.

Well Bro they are not having TP's to add more HD channels and they are keeping all subscribers in blank about their future plans. lets wait and hope they get some more TP's and start adding more channels.

yes right. if u want good movies. demand HBO Define and HBO Hits. much better than Ads now.

OMG! the topic gets hot now only after some months old:lol.I am now really get disappointed for buying TataSky as there is no hope for future channel additions & english movies channels:wall.meanwhile TS is busy on downgrading quality of some channels.Tatas are now in hurry in reaping their profits & invest in other business like Airlines news recently.they have left DTH business in dust:k.just they are putting some silly adds like dhamal mix pack is now Rs 200 only.its the worst mix pack if you dont know hindi or like hindi channels:D.come on TS we dont want you to outperform atleast provide proper service to our money we are paying:'(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock