Why No Movies Now HD channel still?

For the past few years almost all the LCDs sold in India are HD(1080P). But very few people prefer to subscribe for HD channels. I don't understand why the people pay extra money from their pockets for a provision which they never use . Its like listening the radio with pictures by paying a hefty amount.

To Be Frank Few People Doesn't Know That There Is A Kind HD Channels Available And It Has Very Good Picture Quality And DD Sound,

That's The Reason They Won't Opt For It!

Ex: My Manager Have 3D TV But He Knew Nothing About HD DTH Still Using Only Analog Cable!

I Explained Him About SD & HD Then He Immediately Bought Sun Direct HD,,,,

yes tata sky should launch this channel very soon pls every just mail to TS to add this&all good HD channels

Vadirocks said:
To Be Frank Few People Doesn't Know That There Is A Kind HD Channels Available And It Has Very Good Picture Quality And DD Sound,

That's The Reason They Won't Opt For It!

Ex: My Manager Have 3D TV But He Knew Nothing About HD DTH Still Using Only Analog Cable!

I Explained Him About SD & HD Then He Immediately Bought Sun Direct HD,,,,
I doubt whether at least 10% of the participants of this forum have HD package and leave alone the general customers like your manager. That could be one of the reasons TS gives least importance to HD channels.
The general tendency is that once an amount is invested in buying a STB nobody will go for a change and buy another STB. But HD viewing will pickup in course of time and providers like TS have to repent. I think the growth in market share of D2h is due to HD channels only inspite of
inferior quality STB and software .

soorya_g said:
I doubt whether at least 10% of the participants of this forum have HD package and leave alone the general customers like your manager. That could be one of the reasons TS gives least importance to HD channels.
The general tendency is that once an amount is invested in buying a STB nobody will go for a change and buy another STB. But HD viewing will pickup in course of time and providers like TS have to repent. I think the growth in market share of D2h is due to HD channels only inspite of
inferior quality STB and software .

Yes! You Are Right!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock