Discussion Why Sony plays 'Crime Patrol Dastak' all day?

Offtopic - Plz someone request them to air episodes from 1 to 549 (1998-2009), sadly sony and its sister channels are not showing these other amazing episodes, they should also show this, stories are brilliant in these episodes 🥺. It will be nice to see old officers and many late 80s/90s kids will be nostalgic
I have requested them several times to play CID and Aahat season 1 episodes but they are not even replying for this through email

Actually such type of shows has degraded our Indian TV serial Industry. These are not Family Friendly shows at all not because of crime scenes but because of some Immature content. Crime shows like CID and Shapath have gained immense love from Audience as they can be seen with children or parents also.

Shows like Crime Patrol (incl. Savdhan India, Crime Alert), Bigg boss should be banned. They are affecting the mindset in a negatively.

I don't know whether someone agrees with me or not but The Kapil Sharma Show and all related comedy shows are also not Family Shows as they are adapting the western style saying anything (double meaning) to anyone normally.
I disagree with this, crime patrol fourth season in 2011 was really awesome, I am talking about the episodes produced by optymtsix only, those episodes were based on true events, can not be viewed with family members especially children but you can not run away from reality

I have requested them several times to play CID and Aahat season 1 episodes but they are not even replying for this through email
Now even Sony Max 2 plays cid alongwith Sony Wah and pal but still they hesitates, they should shutdown max 2 and wah immediately

Does ishara tv plays Sony crime patrol?
This also proves Sony is selling their old TV dramas to other TV channels. For example, Enterr10 is playing 'Adalat' and an other channel (Don't remember name) is playing old episodes of 'Crime Petrol Dastak Dial 100'

This also proves Sony is selling their old TV dramas to other TV channels. For example, Enterr10 is playing 'Adalat' and an other channel (Don't remember name) is playing old episodes of 'Crime Petrol Dastak Dial 100'
Jassi and FIR also airing on Enterr10 group's Dangal 2 channel.

Sony plays Crime Patrol all day is because it is the forbidden show of TV. And we know how much people likes things that they are not supposed to watch. Apart from that these are somewhat good thrillers. It adds the masala missing on TV Star and Dangal has also recycled this same formula with shows like Savdhan India and Crime Alert. Good thing about Crime Patrol is Sony is getting good ratings at daytime. They are free to experiment with any genre they want whether it's a business reality show, some show about doctors or a teen show during prime time over saas baahu nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock