Discussion Why Sony plays 'Crime Patrol Dastak' all day?

Repeating old programmes means no money investment to make new programmes just struggling to survive because of low TRP of Sony TV only Sab TV is earning for them

Repeating old programmes means no money investment to make new programmes just struggling to survive because of low TRP of Sony TV only Sab TV is earning for them
One of the entertainment company that is in profit. On top of that they got excellent library during Prime Time. Crime Patrol is just a filler program for the daytime.

Whatever you say, but I am fan of old episodes of crime patrol which were aired between 2011-2017, creativity was at its best

This also proves Sony is selling their old TV dramas to other TV channels. For example, Enterr10 is playing 'Adalat' and an other channel (Don't remember name) is playing old episodes of 'Crime Petrol Dastak Dial 100'
Then why they hesitates to telecast these programs on Sony pal?

Then why they hesitates to telecast these programs on Sony pal?
I also wonder why they are not telecasting classic TV dramas and award shows. CID season 1, Just Muhabbat, Jassi Jesa Koi Nhe, Aahat season 1, Family Number 1, Ek Mehal Ho Sapnoun ka, Ghar ek Mandir, Dekh Bhai Dekh, CATS and many other classic dramas can still bring good TRP rating for them

I also wonder why they are not telecasting classic TV dramas and award shows. CID season 1, Just Muhabbat, Jassi Jesa Koi Nhe, Aahat season 1, Family Number 1, Ek Mehal Ho Sapnoun ka, Ghar ek Mandir, Dekh Bhai Dekh, CATS and many other classic dramas can still bring good TRP rating for them
@ least Sony pal should telecast them

They already did that. Now they are earning money from syndication deal.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock