Why Sun tv HD in 2.1 dolby in tatasky

Reaction score
Guys.... This is one of the worst hd channels in terms of audio quality
.. Very worse with low volume.... Also it doesn't have 5.1. Is tatasky doesnt provide 5.1 for sun hd... Because i have seen in sun tv sd during the movie or some programs mentioning "watch it in HD with 5.1 dolby in Sun Tv HD"... Can anyone confirm, especially who use d2h or sun direct hd.... Also audio disturbance in between....

I think Sun HD is not compatible with other DTH... Even D2H customers face this i think.... They don't use Advanced Audio Codecs, but use PCM.... In PCM mode, you won't face any audio cuts...but in AAC mode audio will cut frequently... Even Sun Direct HD customers face this... This should be fixed only from Sun Group's end... Don't know why they gave their HD channels to other DTH providers without even fixing all these...

karanrudra93 said:
For me Z studio HD AQ is bad.:angry

Yes it also worse... volume is opposite to sun hd verrrry high. :wall in the name of 5.1 these guys screwed the channel. voices are coming from rear speaker. aiyoo aiyooo.... :wall:wall:wall:wall :angry:angry:angry:angry why the hell they have hd when they cant give it properly. I even watched some program and movies in z tv hd its not 5.1 entirely. :(

rhariraj said:
I think Sun HD is not compatible with other DTH... Even D2H customers face this i think.... They don't use Advanced Audio Codecs, but use PCM.... In PCM mode, you won't face any audio cuts...but in AAC mode audio will cut frequently... Even Sun Direct HD customers face this... This should be fixed only from Sun Group's end... Don't know why they gave their HD channels to other DTH providers without even fixing all these...

It means are they lying to us and why the hell they announce before every movie that it is avail in 5.1. Can anyone from Sun direct help me out here?

Sun TV hd is coming with 5.1 only. But I read in one of the threads that tatasky is providing 2.1 Dolby for sun tv hd. As far as I checked in d2h sun tv hd is coming in 5.1 only. Let me confirm on this weekend movie once again.

Zee Studio HD is having the same problem in all dth. It is a problem from channel end... no dth can be blamed for this...

Sun TV HD doesnt provide DD 5.1 for 24x7.... :no its available only for weekend movies and select programmes... check this weekend movie, you might experience DD 5.1 :k

mmadhankumar said:
Sun TV HD doesnt provide DD 5.1 for 24x7.... :no its available only for weekend movies and select programmes... check this weekend movie, you might experience DD 5.1 :k

Ya even i thought of it.. will check it in the weekend.... :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock