Will ESPN HD and STAR CRICKET HD be added

arvindp

Reaction score
Hi all, I'd like to know whether ESPN HD and STAR CRICKET HD will be added on Airtel?? There has been no info regarding this..anyone knows anything?

arvindp said:
Hi all, I'd like to know whether ESPN HD and STAR CRICKET HD will be added on Airtel?? There has been no info regarding this..anyone knows anything?

Even I am eager to know about this information. From the ad that I saw the otherday, it will be available on D2H and DishTV (or Tata Sky) but didn't see the Airtel logo in the ad. My guess is that there might be some serious negotiations on which might go on till 21-Jul (For the Ind-Eng match) Any other updated info on this would be appreciated.

yes dears both are going to add tommorow may be but it is going to its totally confirmed.......also they are giving many ad that it is going to add in tata sky and in adtv so don't worry its confirmed.

hey, the ads only say that it'l be added in d2h and tatasky and there is no mention of adtv..in which aad did u c that adtv is mentioned??

Even I have not seen any ad about these HD services coming to ADTV. Can you please confirm Mr. DTH?

Lets hope it gets added before 21st July, so that we can watch the match in HD.

Mr.DTH said:
yes dears both are going to add tommorow may be but it is going to its totally confirmed.......also they are giving many ad that it is going to add in tata sky and in adtv so don't worry its confirmed.

R u talking about Star Cricket HD and ESPN HD on Airtel?

Ok guys, Ind vs Eng series starts tomorrow..Any info on whether star cricket HD will atleast be available from tomo?

no info buddy as they have added espn so i think no star cricket hd tommorow

I am just hoping that this will get added for the ODI anyways test series now cannot be our's India are trailing 2-0.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock