Will SCV add any new channels in analog or digital??

• Thread starter Thread starter Satvijay
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 440
  • Views Views: Views 43,634
sathishbabu4u said:
Headlines Today channel removed from SCV analog.
I think after adding Pudhu yugam, scv removed this channel.
SCV's formula (add one, and substract one), the calculation works correctly.

Still SCV hasn't added PT in analogue, so we can soon expect Puthu Yugam to follow Vijay TV to the last slots.

SCV wont allow any new channels to grow unless SCV themselves start one.

SkeletorLead.jpg

sathishbabu4u said:
Headlines Today channel removed from SCV analog.
I think after adding Pudhu yugam, scv removed this channel.
SCV's formula (add one, and substract one), the calculation works correctly.

Hi, i just checked now. I still get HT. Please check if your LCO has removed it as there is no way my LCO would be giving an additional channel.

HOUSE-MD said:
Hi, i just checked now. I still get HT. Please check if your LCO has removed it as there is no way my LCO would be giving an additional channel.

POGO and HT has been swapped, retune the tv to get it back.

from last one week am not getting HT. Today morning also i scanned fully.let me check it today night once reached home. Am getting NICK tamil instead HT

Satvijay said:
POGO and HT has been swapped, retune the tv to get it back.

Ok, since i watch news channels on random and never watch Pogo i don't know their exact locations also i didn't know that they were swapped.

Hope sathishbabu4u gets his channel back. :) :)

sathishbabu4u said:
from last one week am not getting HT. Today morning also i scanned fully.let me check it today night once reached home. Am getting NICK tamil instead HT

I barely watch HT and never watch Pogo nor Nick, so i barely know their channel placements. Please update us once you reach home.

sathishbabu4u said:
Yep.. am getting HT ...
some channels interchanged , NICK, POGO and HT...

Seems SCV cant keep quiet without interchanging the channels even for a month. Except Sun network channels all other channels have been frequently interchanged in the past.

Satvijay said:
i really dont know whats the fun of shuffling channels every now and then.

Yes, their intention seems to be just money, when looking at a bigger picture they make a huge money out of these shuffling. Every time they do a shuffle at-least a small percent increases in their DAS and also in the DTH profits.

SCV people are one of the wise people on business, but instead of doing these cheap works if they divert their plans in providing quality DAS with cheaper subscriptions (not necessarily on par with Arasu but at-least on par with TCCL) then they can convert a minimum of 80% of these Analogue subscribers to DAS..... but who knows... out of compulsion they could be doing these as they may have to pay someone a hefty some and there could be no guarantee with this DAS.

Back
Top Bottom