Will SCV add any new channels in analog or digital??

• Thread starter Thread starter Satvijay
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 440
  • Views Views: Views 43,634
Satvijay said:
This is before kalaignar news

I only have 3 blank channels before kalaignar news. I hate SCV 50% due to SCV's attitude and 50% due to my useless LCO who never cares nothing. :angry :angry

I'm seriously thinking of disconnecting my Analogue and trying something else by this newyear.... I want some freedom. :sp :sp

I dunno Why Raj digital plus is removed in SCV analog..
Is that available in digital..?

aravindan said:
I dunno Why Raj digital plus is removed in SCV analog..
Is that available in digital..?

I never saw this channel in analogue, i only have Raj, Raj musix (very poor clarity) and Raj news (non-viewable).

But Raj digital isn't a big of a competition so are they trying to relocate it to some better place (replacing Vijay Tv or others) or just a part of the channel removal process?

Raj digital plus is there for some time ago and i think last year end when SCV start showing STB ad in most of the channels (non - sun network channels only), at that time they removed raj digital plus . It didn't return after that..

aravindan said:
RDP is available in Arasu analog in entire TN..

But only Arasu isn't available in Chennai. :lol :lol

May be arasu thinks Chennai isn't a part of TN. :huh :huh

HOUSE-MD said:
I never saw this channel in analogue, i only have Raj, Raj musix (very poor clarity) and Raj news (non-viewable).

But Raj digital isn't a big of a competition so are they trying to relocate it to some better place (replacing Vijay Tv or others) or just a part of the channel removal process?

all the raj channels are there on digital... anyways i hate raj even if its there are not i dont watch any of their channels

Satvijay said:
all the raj channels are there on digital... anyways i hate raj even if its there are not i dont watch any of their channels

I watch Raj for some serials translated from Hindi otherwise i don't watch tamil channels, I think Raj Digital is a tamil movie channel and i would be happy to have an additional tamil movie channel so there will be some alternate to K Tv.

As far i know they have not bought any new movie rights for a long time. even if they have got they are useless movies.

Back
Top Bottom