Winner declaration : SD DVR STB from DreamDTH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bapun Raz said:
Hearty congratulations to Mrs. Pugazhbalaji. :tup

This contest was to appriciate all the members who all are working hard, helping members, giving updates in DTH & Satellites section for which our forum is. We team members have done a voting based on members quality on this contest from the day this started. Glad to share the top three members who were leading till last in this contest:

• Pugazhbalaji
  • Nivin
  • mmadhankumar

Good that team has declared the winner and its good that we have many top quality members in our forum who all are giving excellent updates to the forum. As this contest was only for one member so only one member got it. But don't worry we will be announce such contests in future too when forum will be more bigger. Pugazhbalaji has worked hard along with her family exclusively only in DDF and that's a great thing. :k We hope every members are happy with this and in future also everyone will take DDF to new heights. Such contests are only for appriciation, hope everyone liked it. As we have contacts of karthik, so we will send the prize ASAP.

Bapun. :hello

Good appreciating words from admin
:c:c:c

Nivin said:
mmadhankumar said:
Hearty Congrats Pugazhbalaji.

Special Thanks to the DDF Team for considering me in the Top3

Kudos to Karthik and family.

Congrats to you too bro :)

Thanks buddy and wishes to you too. Keep rocking bro.

Hearty Congrats Pugazhbalaji sister .Keep rocking your good work on DDF.:)

I also congrats My bro. Madhan ji as he is the only one who quench our Tech based thirst.:)
And last but not the least NIVIN bro. for his oun style good work.:)

Thanks to all and Good luck in futurealso....:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya

Thanks friends for all your wishes

Pugazhbalaji said:
I am really thankfull from my heart to whole DDF team for choosing me as winner.
Not to forget my husband who actually refered me here and guided me through out the competition.
Whenever karthik is not there, me and great karthik worked here.Mostly we worked round the clock, that all you know.
Hard luck to those who worked hard here[nivn, spandan, nskaran bro,madhan bro and all]

Once again special thanks to admin Bapun and dreamdth, co -admin biswajit [called us and wished just now], & vikram ji gssran[karthik's best friend here] and mystic bhai , who is always with us

Thank you very much.

அண்ணி வாழ்த்துக்கள் கலக்கிட்டிங்க

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock