Winner declaration : SD DVR STB from DreamDTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biswajit.HD

Contributor
Reaction score
At the outset i would like to congratulate all the members in ddf, who have participated in the SD DVR STB contest. All have really worked hard to make it a really competitive contest. Team was really in a dilemma as to whom to select the WINNER.
After considering the all round effort and performance in dth and other sections, i Biswajit.HD, Co - admin of ddf on behalf on admin and team is pleased to announce the WINNER OF SD DVR STB as : Pugazh Balaji.

:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya

Many many congratulations to her. And she will be getting a new SD DVR STB addressed to her mailing address soon from DDF team...

:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya

Congrats Pugazh Balaji :win
Sad that i didnt win :'(

I am really thankfull from my heart to whole DDF team for choosing me as winner.
Not to forget my husband who actually refered me here and guided me through out the competition.
Whenever karthik is not there, me and great karthik worked here.Mostly we worked round the clock, that all you know.
Hard luck to those who worked hard here[nivn, spandan, nskaran bro,madhan bro and all]

Once again special thanks to admin Bapun and dreamdth, co -admin biswajit [called us and wished just now], & vikram ji gssran[karthik's best friend here] and mystic bhai , who is always with us

Thank you very much.

Hearty congratulations to Mrs. Pugazhbalaji. :tup

This contest was to appriciate all the members who all are working hard, helping members, giving updates in DTH & Satellites section for which our forum is. We team members have done a voting based on members quality on this contest from the day this started. Glad to share the top three members who were leading till last in this contest:

• Pugazhbalaji
  • Nivin
  • mmadhankumar

Good that team has declared the winner and its good that we have many top quality members in our forum who all are giving excellent updates to the forum. As this contest was only for one member so only one member got it. But don't worry we will be announce such contests in future too when forum will be more bigger. Pugazhbalaji has worked hard along with her family exclusively only in DDF and that's a great thing. :k We hope every members are happy with this and in future also everyone will take DDF to new heights. Such contests are only for appriciation, hope everyone liked it. As we have contacts of karthik, so we will send the prize ASAP.

Bapun. :hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock