Discussion [Winner-Shilpa Shinde] Big boss 11 updates, gossips and discussions

• Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,166
  • Views: Views 104,538

Who will win big boss 11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shilpa actually is in love with Vikas that's why she always finds a way to have a nok-jhok with him. I feel Vikas is genuine and my god Akash is dam funny man!

Sorry but I am fully disagree with you.Shilpa unnecessarily dragged the matter.she always poked vikas.This is my point of view.
Watch today's eposide buddy then you'll come to know who is the biggest looser...

For those who think Vikas Gupta is a genuine and real guy...you'll will come to know his true colours in upcoming episodes...he is the real psycho and egoististical maniac...he not only ruined Shilpa's career but also ruined actor Parth's career...Shilpa is doing the right thing poking him which will in turn show Vikas's true nature to the viewrs

@Bapun Raz You Watch Bigg Boss? 🤔
Yes, and used to be a hard core fan of the show. This season i am missing out all the fun because of busy life and other issues.

Hope to watch the season atleast from half.:sneaky:

Who you guess was wrong in yesterday s episode 's fight between sapna and jyoti i guess sapna was wrong she talk rudely with jyoti ..

S
Yes, and used to be a hard core fan of the show. This season i am missing out all the fun because of busy life and other issues.

Hope to watch the season atleast from half.:sneaky:
I Think You Should Atleast Watch Today's Episode, Mainly Because Of Sshivani Durgah 😂

I was happy to see Sapna but after yesterday's episode I hate her. She's so bad that she shouted on Jyoti just for footage?

And, after seeing durga in next episode clip I'm wondering bigg boss found its next Swami Om?

In between Shilpa and Vikas I'm not sure but it's something else which is not showing right now but will come in future.

Hina and Shilpa would be next Lopa and Bani.

Shilpa actually is in love with Vikas that's why she always finds a way to have a nok-jhok with him. I feel Vikas is genuine and my god Akash is dam funny man!

thik keh raha hai tu bro.... :ROCKSTAR hai re tu bro... yeh bro.. who bro... bro bro..... bro bro.... h a ha ha...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock