Discussion [Winner-Shilpa Shinde] Big boss 11 updates, gossips and discussions

• Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,166
  • Views: Views 104,558

Who will win big boss 11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The day starts with a bang as drama at the Bigg Boss house unfolds! Shilpa continues to sing her favorite self-composed song ‘Bang-Bang’; with an aim to instigate Vikas. Annoyed with her behavior, Vikas decides to avenge her by not letting her sleep. Along with Priyank and a few others from the house, the gang decides to bang vessels against each other and not let Shilpa sleep. Vikas’ annoyance reaches a newer realm and he goes one step further and hides her things in the thick of the night. At daybreak, Shilpa is shocked to see her stuff missing from the store room and starts looking for her belongings in the house.

The Bigg Boss farm continues to rule the house and the contestants have to complete different tasks involving animals. After completing tasks with a donkey and catfish, the contestants are looking forward to other others tasks in store for them today.

Shilpa is chosen to read out the tasks to all members of the house. However, she has immense problem reading it out since it is written in Hindi. Irritation levels peak as the current peace-maker Hina passes comments on Shilpa’s dictation and the two have a row of sorts.

Further we will see Shilpa crying with Shivani and Arshi by her side. Shivani feels bad about taking a wrong stand and apologies. Shilpa ends the conversation by saying that Vikas and herself have been chosen to be in the Bigg Boss House for creating Drama.

Hina Khan is chosen to perform the first task along with Puneesh and Arshi. When chosen for the task, Shilpa passes a rather snide remark suggesting that the task will be a piece of cake for Hina as she has previously participated in Khatron Ke Khiladi. For the task, Hina is blindfolded and made to catch a total of 4 Hens; as Puneesh and Arshi guide her through this job at hand.

For the second task, Bigg Boss brings in a beloved talking parrot, Kukutoo. Priyank, Jyoti and Sapna are mandated with the task of getting the parrot to talk by repeating a single phrase over and over again for a specified duration.

BB 11 synopsis: Vikas seeks revenge from Shilpa, Hina Khan's KKK moment

In tonight’s episode (5 October), Hina Khan and Shilpa Shinde will be having an explosive and nasty arguement in the store room. The contention will ensue Hina's discussion with Shilpa about Vikas Gupta. The talks will escalate in to a big fight. Seeing the entire situation becoming precarious for her as well, Hina will flash her palm at Shilpa's face and retort,“Talk to my hand.”

Shilpa & arshi teamed up now. Hina finally coming out of that ideal frame. Finally showing some true side.

Vikas & shilpa's fight will be the best thing to watch today & will be the best tommorow. Excited to watch tommorow.

I like this season very much.I support vikas and hina.I like both of them.
This seasons most attractive thing is that vikas and shilpa's fight.

Obviously Vikas Gupta...you'll get to see his real antics in tonight's episode..
Episode's Over. Now I Can Clearly See Shilpa Is Provoking Vikas Moreover Arshi Is Pushing Her.
She Is A Big Time Psycho, Shilpa In The Garden, Arshi In The Kitchen Both Doing Exactly Same, And Not Only Vikas But Everyone, If In His Place, Will Lose Their Temper.
Both Of Them Are Provoking Everyone And Then Crying And Playing The Victim Card.
She(Shilpa Shinde) Can Stoop Down To Any Level Just To Annoy/Revenge Vikas.
She Backed Off From The Task So That No One Can Get The Luxury Items, Its Clear That Everyone Will Boycott Them And Then They'll Play Sympathy Card To The Audience. Their Gameplan Is Simple, They Want Everyone To Corner Them Out And Then They Can Play Like Gautam Gulati And Bani. Same Old Tactics

Last edited:
I want BB to come for 2 hrs, 9 pm - 11 pm.

1 hr is very less.... it gets over very soon....
They only shown fight scenes.they also should shown some masti scenes.most of the scenes only available for voot

Last edited:
Episode's Over. Now I Can Clearly See Shilpa Is Provoking Vikas Moreover Arshi Is Pushing Her.
She Is A Big Time Psycho, Shilpa In The Garden, Arshi In The Kitchen Both Doing Exactly Same, And Not Only Vikas But Everyone, If In His Place, Will Lose Their Temper.
Both Of Them Are Provoking Everyone And Then Crying And Playing The Victim Card.
She(Shilpa Shinde) Can Stoop Down To Any Level Just To Annoy/Revenge Vikas.
100% Right.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock