Discussion [Winner-Shilpa Shinde] Big boss 11 updates, gossips and discussions

• Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,166
  • Views: Views 104,581

Who will win big boss 11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you can dig and read old threads posted here, you might find some such things. Anyways, have forgot those things and moved on.;)
Topic To Search= Don't Know
Timeline= Don't Know
Members Involved= Don't Know

You Have Asked Me To Dig Into This DDF Website, And All(Read Information) I Have Is A Needle To Dig Around
For This I Need A JCB Machine :biggrin: Or Atleast Provide A Spade

Let's get back to the topic..

Yeh toh surwat hai..abhi bahot dur jana hai...translation...this has just begun...long way to go...only thing that matters is we all r huge fan of BB..and we will keep harmony in here and respect each others opinion....cheers to all

Yeh toh surwat hai..abhi bahot dur jana hai...translation...this has just begun...long way to go...only thing that matters is we all r huge fan of BB..and we will keep harmony in here and respect each others opinion....cheers to all
Yeah, I Was Trying To Put My Point And You Were Yours, And That Was A Healthy Debate.
We'll See Them In BB Maybe Then Get To Know More About Them.

Lets End This Now.
But Vikas Is Not Cribbing About Shilpa, She's The One Bringing This Topic Over And Over Again:tongue::tongue::tongue:

Jokes Apart.. Good Night Everyone :hello:

Shilpa's english :em: not too good :no:

She cud not read d word... guiding

@IAmDivikSharma firstly I am not a bhabhiji fan as you mentioned...secondly singing a song is not an abusive behaviour...and why would she stop singing..just bcoz Vikas didn't like the song...really...if Vikas is feeling uncomfortable..he should have left..did he? He didn't ...he tried to make a scene out the situation which is totally understandable bcoz he need to shoW his face to make him visible in tHe house...and about Zubair Arshi ma@IAmDivikSharma firstly I am not a bhabhiji fan as you mentioned...secondly singing a song is not an abusive behaviour...and why would she stop singing..just bcoz Vikas didn't like the song...really...if Vikas is feeling uncomfortable..he should have left..did he? He didn't ...he tried to make a scene out the situation which is totally understandable bcoz he need to shoW his face to make him visible in tHe house...and about Zubair Arshi matter...Zubair said something very indecent in Arshi's face...then and only then she reacted and played the feminin card...@IAmDivikSharma firstly I am not a bhabhiji fan as you mentioned...secondly singing a song is not an abusive behaviour...and why would she stop singing..just bcoz Vikas didn't like the song...really...if Vikas is feeling uncomfortable..he should have left..did he? He didn't ...he tried to make a scene out the situation which is totally understandable bcoz he need to shoW his face to make him visible in tHe house...and about Zubair Arshi ma@IAmDivikSharma firstly I am not a bhabhiji fan as you mentioned...secondly singing a song is not an abusive behaviour...and why would she stop singing..just bcoz Vikas didn't like the song...really...if Vikas is feeling uncomfortable..he should have left..did he? He didn't ...he tried to make a scene out the situation which is totally understandable bcoz he need to shoW his face to make him visible in tHe house...and about Zubair Arshi matter...Zubair said something very indecent in Arshi's face...then and only then she reacted and played the feminin card...and lastly I need to search the net to get the article about Parth..

bro pls don't write big essays..... its difficult to read such big posts... keep r points concise and precise... :tup:

bro pls don't write big essays..... its difficult to read such big posts... keep r points concise and precise... :tup:
I kept it short...but due to some technical glitch..it has been posted thrice..just follow the last para u'll understand....sorry about that...

@ Arijit :

I'm confused bro. I don't know who I hate or support. Vikas is not a good person I felt, but Shilpa is equally annoying. :undecided: I'm not able to support anyone so far. It will take some more days I think. :lol:

@ Arijit :

I'm confused bro. I don't know who I hate or support. Vikas is not a good person I felt, but Shilpa is equally annoying. :undecided: I'm not able to support anyone so far. It will take some more days I think. :lol:
It is too early to get to the conclusion as if who is right and who is wrong...only time will give u the answers...just wait and watch..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock