Discussion [Winner-Shilpa Shinde] Big boss 11 updates, gossips and discussions

• Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,166
  • Views: Views 104,558

Who will win big boss 11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They only shown fight scenes.they also should shown some masti scenes.most of the scenes only available for voot
I Liked The Idea Where They Were Telecasting Live 24X7 Via Bigg Boss App
Don't Know What Season It Was But Live Feeding Was A Great Idea

D
Episode's Over. Now I Can Clearly See Shilpa Is Provoking Vikas Moreover Arshi Is Pushing Her.
She Is A Big Time Psycho, Shilpa In The Garden, Arshi In The Kitchen Both Doing Exactly Same, And Not Only Vikas But Everyone, If In His Place, Will Lose Their Temper.
Both Of Them Are Provoking Everyone And Then Crying And Playing The Victim Card.
She(Shilpa Shinde) Can Stoop Down To Any Level Just To Annoy/Revenge Vikas.
D
Episode's Over. Now I Can Clearly See Shilpa Is Provoking Vikas Moreover Arshi Is Pushing Her.
She Is A Big Time Psycho, Shilpa In The Garden, Arshi In The Kitchen Both Doing Exactly Same, And Not Only Vikas But Everyone, If In His Place, Will Lose Their Temper.
Both Of Them Are Provoking Everyone And Then Crying And Playing The Victim Card.
She(Shilpa Shinde) Can Stoop Down To Any Level Just To Annoy/Revenge Vikas.
Did you see what Vikas did when Shilpa is not responding and trying to sleep...he banged utensils just to annoy her and ganging up against her and telling eveybody not to support her...what kind of behaviour is this...Shilpa did the smartest thing by overlooking him...and if mimiking someone is poking..then she should do more of that...

D
D
Did you see what Vikas did when Shilpa is not responding and trying to sleep...he banged utensils just to annoy her and ganging up against her and telling eveybody not to support her...what kind of behaviour is this...Shilpa did the smartest thing by overlooking him...and if mimiking someone is poking..then she should do more of that...
Vikas doing 100% right thing.at first she singing vulger about his mother.if I was present there I also done the same things.

Shilpa is going to get nominated every week from now on...and she will be safe bcoz of her popularity...it will be interesting to see when Vikas and Shilpa will be nominated in the same week and who gets evicted..

Vikas doing 100% right thing.at first she singing vulger about his mother.if I was present there I also done the same things.
Come on dude...thats just a song...we all know that song...their is nothing wrong in it...Vikas just took it personally...

D
D
I Can See You're Bhabhi Ji Fan :rofl:
But He Did It After She Sang Bhaag DK Bose
Which Is A Song I Get That, But Everyone Knew What Her Intention Was
If Vikas Was Feeling Uncomfortable With This Song She Should Have Stopped, But Did She? No.
Imagine Vikas Singing This Exact Song To Her, He Would've Been Labelled A Molester.

Did you See How Arshi Reacted After Zubair Was Misbehaving (Can't Recall The Exact Word) With Arshi. She Started All That "All Men Are Na Mard" Thing

You See, That's The Difference.
Like Them, We Men Can't Play The Victim Card

And If I Recall It Correctly, You Said Something About Parth, Although I Don't Know The Details So I Won't Go There, But Parth Was Two Timing With Disha Patani (That's Why She Left Him For Tiger Shroff) And Not Vikas Who Was (Although I Don't Know If Vikas Knew About Parth's Commitment With Disha, So I Won't Defend Him In This.
But In Bigg Boss I Can See Him Getting Targeted By Shilpa. That Is Why I'm Speaking In His Side
Hope This Helps

Last edited:
@Arijit. And Believe Me When I Say
I Had Never Seen BGPH Before The Controversy Neither I Knew Who Vikas Was Before Entering The Bigg Boss House
And I'm Not Anti Bhabhiji(Shilpa) Or Pro Vikas
I Don't Like Any Of Them
My Judgement Is Purely Based On What I'm Seeing
And You Can See What Her(Shilpa's) Co-Star Said About Her When She Left. Google That

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock