Discussion [Winner-Shilpa Shinde] Big boss 11 updates, gossips and discussions

• Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,166
  • Views: Views 104,581

Who will win big boss 11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We have even worse show happened here, if you aren't aware. Not recently, but in past.:p
11419051_01_01.jpg

@IAmDivikSharma firstly I am not a bhabhiji fan as you mentioned...secondly singing a song is not an abusive behaviour...and why would she stop singing..just bcoz Vikas didn't like the song...really...if Vikas is feeling uncomfortable..he should have left..did he? He didn't ...he tried to make a scene out the situation which is totally understandable bcoz he need to shoW his face to make him visible in tHe house...and about Zubair Arshi ma@IAmDivikSharma firstly I am not a bhabhiji fan as you mentioned...secondly singing a song is not an abusive behaviour...and why would she stop singing..just bcoz Vikas didn't like the song...really...if Vikas is feeling uncomfortable..he should have left..did he? He didn't ...he tried to make a scene out the situation which is totally understandable bcoz he need to shoW his face to make him visible in tHe house...and about Zubair Arshi matter...Zubair said something very indecent in Arshi's face...then and only then she reacted and played the feminin card...@IAmDivikSharma firstly I am not a bhabhiji fan as you mentioned...secondly singing a song is not an abusive behaviour...and why would she stop singing..just bcoz Vikas didn't like the song...really...if Vikas is feeling uncomfortable..he should have left..did he? He didn't ...he tried to make a scene out the situation which is totally understandable bcoz he need to shoW his face to make him visible in tHe house...and about Zubair Arshi ma@IAmDivikSharma firstly I am not a bhabhiji fan as you mentioned...secondly singing a song is not an abusive behaviour...and why would she stop singing..just bcoz Vikas didn't like the song...really...if Vikas is feeling uncomfortable..he should have left..did he? He didn't ...he tried to make a scene out the situation which is totally understandable bcoz he need to shoW his face to make him visible in tHe house...and about Zubair Arshi matter...Zubair said something very indecent in Arshi's face...then and only then she reacted and played the feminin card...and lastly I need to search the net to get the article about Parth..

@IAmDivikSharma secondly singing a song is not an abusive behaviour...
Can You Tell That To Quint Neon Please? :biggrin:
They Removed "Aunty Ki Ghanti"
(And That Is One Example Of What Will Happen If A Guy Sings This Kind Of Song)

Jokes Apart, Vikas Was Arguing Because The Damage Was Done, Bhaag DK Bose Had Done What It Was Used For. And I'm Not Saying What Zubair Did Was Right, But Everyone Know How He Is, He Told Everyone Thay He'll Abuse If He Gets A Reason, Which Is What Arshi Gave Him, She Incites Everyone, Like You Would Say "Idhar Ki Udhar Karna" That Is Why She Is Under Everyone's Radar

Last edited:
I requested everyone please not made this thread like a war place or argument place.Everyone enjoy this show.just fun.everyone have different likes,different supporters.this is 100% right nothing wrong in it.be enjoy this.discuss about this shows news and updates
No argument no fight please just enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock