Discussion [Winner-Shilpa Shinde] Big boss 11 updates, gossips and discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,166
  • Views Views: Views 105,210

Who will win big boss 11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Personally I don't like shilpa.But I want that shilpa and vikas will stay in bigg boss house till the end.because I like their fights.
I want them to fall in love together and have a romantic angle. I feel Shilpa has an attraction towards Vikas because wo hamesha usse arguments karne ki koshish karti hai.
And honestly I didn't like when she took a slipper and placed it beside a sick Vikas because it could have been more harmful for his health. Woh insaaniat kaise bhool sakti hai ek bimar insaan ko bhi nehi chhoora.. How pathetic

I want them to fall in love together and have a romantic angle. I feel Shilpa has an attraction towards Vikas because wo hamesha usse arguments karne ki koshish karti hai.
And honestly I didn't like when she took a slipper and placed it beside a sick Vikas because it could have been more harmful for his health. Woh insaaniat kaise bhool sakti hai ek bimar insaan ko bhi nehi chhoora.. How pathetic

I feel they ve dated each other before.... they even try to touch each other on several occasions.
The show is completely revolving arnd shilpa-vikas.

Shocking I am not confirm but vikas Gupta may be thrown out from the bigg boss house.
Well, tonight’s episode of Bigg Boss 11 is going to be unexpected and worse. Yes, I EXCLUSIVELY reveal, Vikas Gupta and rapper Akash Dadlani get into a physical fight. Their fight starts with a heated argument following a physical fight. During their fight, Vikas hits Akash leaving his face bleeding a bit. This creates tension among the housemates.
For the history of this show if you hit someone badly you may get ejected from the house.so I thought that.
Let's see what happens.pray for best.I want more shilpa and vikas scenes so I want vikas stay in the house.

Shocking I am not confirm but vikas Gupta may be thrown out from the bigg boss house.
Well, tonight’s episode of Bigg Boss 11 is going to be unexpected and worse. Yes, I EXCLUSIVELY reveal, Vikas Gupta and rapper Akash Dadlani get into a physical fight. Their fight starts with a heated argument following a physical fight. During their fight, Vikas hits Akash leaving his face bleeding a bit. This creates tension among the housemates.
For the history of this show if you hit someone badly you may get ejected from the house.so I thought that.
Let's see what happens.pray for best.I want more shilpa and vikas scenes so I want vikas stay in the house.
Plz anyone confirm

:skd::skd::undecided:

Although most of your news is true about the big boss.but I hope(instead pray) that this won't be true.

Even For this whole fight, you mentioned Aakash must be the one who is responsible.

we all want both Vikas & Shilpa to stay in the house until the end.

I only known vikas hit aakash.and aakash face little bit injued.so I write not confirm.till now I am not known what decision bigg boss is taken.
To looking bigg boss history I write it.also I mention it vikas ejection may be or not confirm.and I am not written aakash is responsible for this fight.I don't know who is responsible for this fight.I only written aakash and vikas get into a physical fight after started a heated argument.
But I pray for good.
For confirmation
Bigg Boss 11: Vikas Gupta to be thrown out of the house?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom