Discussion [Winner-Shilpa Shinde] Big boss 11 updates, gossips and discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,166
  • Views Views: Views 105,210

Who will win big boss 11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Every Year Bigg Boss Hand Picks These Vulgur Peoples(Not Everyone) And Then Salman Wonders Why They Behave Like This.:biggrin: They Made Into This House Because Of Their Ability To Create Controversy, Is That Too Hard For Salman To Understand?
If He Really Wants To, Then He Should Evict Everyone Who Fights/Abuses.

BTW Just Saw In Coming Up
Hina Taking Stand For Priyank, Liked This Attitude.
If Anyone Who Should Be Thrown Out Is Arshi IMO, One And Only Reason For These Fights.

Todays episode is just outstanding...Salman picked the right persons to bash...he has become a pro in this...kudos to him...Zubair totally deserved that bashing...Hina is also get owned by Salman...she is supporting that nonsense for no reason..she always talks about 'girl power' nd all..but here she can't see that a girl is getting humiliated by Zubair ...such a shame...in the end it makes me laugh when I saw Hina taking stand for Priyank..Is she there for Priyank??

Last edited:
I dont understand Hindi yet when i saw colors i saw a girl on BB 11 and after a long search i found this video :p (mods plz delete this video if its too much on a public forum)

Last edited by a moderator:
Some reports claim that priyank sharma is now in a guest room and will enter the house Monday with a punishment I think whole season nomination.

Todays episode is just outstanding...Salman picked the right persons to bash...he has become a pro in this...kudos to him...Zubair totally deserved that bashing...Hina is also get owned by Salman...she is supporting that nonsense for no reason..she always talks about 'girl power' nd all..but here she can't see that a girl is getting humiliated by Zubair ...such a shame...in the end it makes me laugh when I saw Hina taking stand for Priyank..Is she there for Priyank??
Firstly Nowhere Did She Support Zubair, And I Didn't Saw Salman Taking A Stand For Hina Against Arshi.
If Priyank Deserves To Be Thrown Out Then Arshi And Shilpa Deserves Too For Getting Physical With Hina And Vikas Respectively.

Back
Top Bottom