Discussion [Winner-Shilpa Shinde] Big boss 11 updates, gossips and discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,166
  • Views Views: Views 105,210

Who will win big boss 11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Exclusive Bigg Boss 11: Priyank Sharma THROWN Out Of The House, Here’s Why!
As earlier we exclusively revealed, Bigg Boss 11 contestants Vikas Gupta and Akash Dadlani got into an ugly fight that left everyone in shock. It’s only a week and the contestants are losing their temper like anything. Vikas Gupta abused and got into a heated argument with Akash after he addressed him ‘gay’. Akash questioned Vikas’ se*xuality, which created a huge ruckus in the house and things went uncontrollable.

Now, we EXCLUSIVELY reveal, in a shocking turn of events, Priyank Sharma jumped into Vikas Gupta and Akash Dadlani’s fight. Yes, Priyank interfered in Vikas and Akash’ fight and also slapped rapper Akash. Yes, Akash was slapped not once but twice by Priyank. Immediately, Bigg Boss took action and guess what? Priyank Sharma has been thrown out of the house
https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/busi...-priyank-sharma-thrown-house-heres/413739/amp

Recent news which I learn that its not vikas its priyank.priyank jumped out between aakash and vikas fight and slapped vikas.so he kicked out from the house.thanks @jakab bro for confirming I also got this news from this site

Last edited:
Personally I Don't Think Voting Matters.
Bigg Boss Earns Money Through Votes And Final Descision Is Theirs, I've Never Seen Anyone Creating Ruckus Being Thrown Out Of The House via Eviction.
Anyone Including Swami Om Wasn't Evicted From House Either They're Thrown Out Or They Left For Themselves.
Bigg Boss Gets TRP From Them, They Won't Let Go Of These People.

Priyank sharma soon return bigg boss house.but he might get nominated for entire season

Personally I Don't Think Voting Matters.
Bigg Boss Earns Money Through Votes And Final Descision Is Theirs, I've Never Seen Anyone Creating Ruckus Being Thrown Out Of The House via Eviction.
Anyone Including Swami Om Wasn't Evicted From House Either They're Thrown Out Or They Left For Themselves.
Bigg Boss Gets TRP From Them, They Won't Let Go Of These People.
+1

Salman khan grilled zubair khan.he asked zubair not to faking his identity.he also give him last warning to stop threatened anyone.
Also salman fully support shilpa and bashed vikas.

Last edited:
Waiting for #weekendkavaar with Salman khan and his take on Shilpa and Vikas's matter...

Shocking news zubair khan consumes some pills in frustration :eek::eek::eek:then he take immediately out of the house.he make an emergency exit.
This season is a blust.I don't know what excitement store for this entire season

Back
Top Bottom