Discussion [Winner-Shilpa Shinde] Big boss 11 updates, gossips and discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,166
  • Views Views: Views 105,210

Who will win big boss 11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Firstly Nowhere Did She Support Zubair, And I Didn't Saw Salman Taking A Stand For Hina Against Arshi.
If Priyank Deserves To Be Thrown Out Then Arshi And Shilpa Deserves Too For Getting Physical With Hina And Vikas Respectively.
Priyank return Monday or next week.But I support you 99%.but at first hina not taking any stand again zubair.I think this is only thing hina is incorrect other matter she 100% correct.

Last edited:
I know I am also a supporter of hina,vikas,priyank and hiten.but just zubair matter hina is litter bit incorrect.
I'm Not Posting This As A Supporter Or Anything. I Never Said What Priyank Did Was Right,
I Admit What He Did Was Wrong But Shipla And Arshi Are No Right Too.
And For Hina I Guess I've Missed That Part Which You're Referring Too And If She Did This She's Wrong Too.
But Why Is Abusing In Hindi Wrong And English Is Cool? Akash's Abuse, Shilpa's DK Bose and Arshi's Abuse To Hina And Sexual Comment For Vikas Somewhere Wasn't Discussed. And THAT Is Why I Stand With Priyank Too.

Made My Point. No More Discussion From My Side

Last edited:
Firstly Nowhere Did She Support Zubair, And I Didn't Saw Salman Taking A Stand For Hina Against Arshi.
If Priyank Deserves To Be Thrown Out Then Arshi And Shilpa Deserves Too For Getting Physical With Hina And Vikas Respectively.
arrey yaar...you don't know anything bro..Hina openly provoked Zubair to fight with Arshi...and you r supporting Hina..duh! if you don't believe me then go to voot and see it yourself in the video 'a fight over milk' ....and you r expecting Salman to take a stand for her...not gonna happen buddy.. lastly i can't recall when Shilpa got physical with Vikas..it was Vikas who tried to show his strength to Shipa when Puneesh intervened...

Last edited:
With due respect to Hina Khan but she is using her celebrity status to gain some brownie point....i agree with her only on a point that participants shouldn't use bad word and specially toward parent but she shouldn't play a victim card too when she couldn't take a stand toward arshi when jubair said 2rs a***t. That was really low point till now in big boss along with bad word. Play hard game with smart brain not cheap game.

I think in all this haste..... jyoti kumaru wud scrape through and be safe.

Back
Top Bottom