• Views: Views 104,420

Who will win big boss 11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some unofficial twitter and facebook page told present voting treand
Puneesh 45% vote
Luv got 35% vote
And least vote gainer bandagi 20% vote

Yes you are right @hike bro many celebs on twitter slamming hina only though vikas and arshi were also discussing the same.

My calculation says..right now there are 6 male and 4 female contestant left on the show...so as per ratio possiblity of a male contestant to get eliminated this week is high to balance the ratio..and frm past two weeks two female contestant hv already got evicted..so this week either Luv or Puneesh shld go...but as per news Puneesh is getting high numbr of votes between these three contestants..so high chance is that Luv may get eliminated...thats what I think..

Last edited:
Vikas is the new captain
This time captaicy war between Priyank and Vikas.Arshi,puneesh,shilpa and bandagi support vikas and Luv, akash and Hina support Priyank. Hiten is the sanchalak.
Finally Vikas win the DJ task because majority of the housemate dances for him.
So vikas is the new Captain.

Vikas is the new captain
This time captaicy war between Priyank and Vikas.Arshi,puneesh,shilpa and bandagi support vikas and Luv, akash and Hina support Priyank. Hiten is the sanchalak.
Finally Vikas win the DJ task because majority of the housemate dances for him.
So vikas is the new Captain.
Puneet is no. One flipper.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock