Discussion [Winner-Shilpa Shinde] Big boss 11 updates, gossips and discussions

• Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,166
  • Views: Views 103,234

Who will win big boss 11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi All.. Yesterday, night we till today morning we managed to trend 'Fixed winner Shilpa'. This was not a planned trend, it started trending and managed to go on till today early morning. Salman khan's blatant favoritism towards Shilpa ma is annoying.

Luv has a huge following in social media, not sure how he managed that. Also, Hina fan clubs were aggressively promoting his voting and Priyank's too.

yes, no personal remarks...

but take it lightly... few pokes here n there, keeps d fun going ;)

Salman plays a fun game where he will ask housemates a question about an inmate standing in water. If the reply is yes, the inmate takes a step into the water.

Salman first asks Vikas Gupta if he thinks Hina Khan is overconfident, as usual Vikas says YES!. Hina then goes into the water. Salman then asks Hiten Tejwani if Hina Khan is partial, Hiten Says no.

Bandgi will be asked if Hina never admits to her mistakes and she will say yes. her answer makes Hina take another step into the water after which she will be fully soaked,

Katrina Kaif getting inside the house with challenges, men will be to make the most impressive rotis, do belly dance and also sketch the best photo possible of Katrina.
DQIR6RhVwAAxVmw.jpg

As I said earlier, punish bandgi have really fallen in love with each other..... both of them were sobbing seein their footage...

How fake is this PunGi drama is!! Now he's normal wow!! :ROFLMAO: Akash and Puneesh are new couple BB11

Last edited:
Its not funny at all.:angry: I am warning you stay within your limits or else :shutup:
Yes may it's not funny but I'm just tasting you own medicine.
How can you be so sure about the CastingCouch issue dude! Did you have any Personal Experience with him?:wall:
Hiten was one my favourites since he entered.
He seems to be your brother dude!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock