Discussion [Winner-Shilpa Shinde] Big boss 11 updates, gossips and discussions

• Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,166
  • Views: Views 103,335

Who will win big boss 11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aaj Bandgi Karla media ko baad m interview degi, Pahle to ye ghar me kutegi pitegi achhe se kand hi ese kiye h :biggrin:

Bandgi Karla interview later first she will be beaten up by her parents. As for what she did.

Aaj Bandgi Karla media ko baad m interview degi, Pahle to ye ghar me kutegi pitegi achhe se kand hi ese kiye h :biggrin:

Bandgi Karla interview later first she will be beaten up by her parents. As for what she did.
Yeah right... :D

Yes may it's not funny but I'm just tasting you own medicine.
Ohh is it. But sry coz I m not interested in Vikas or any men at all. Find a new target to argue with.

But as per precap that was show on sunday Vikas can save only one contestant.

Shilpa has accepted Akash's aplogy and they are now officially friends again!

Shilpa ma is doing this deliberately to keep Akash on her side and make her partnership with Puneesh stronger so that she can isolate Arshi and take her revenge.

Ohh is it. But sry coz I m not interested in Vikas or any men at all. Find a new target to argue with.
Aaawww!! Argument?? Kuch Bhi?? (Anything)

Akash and Shilpa ma are nominated as per most of the websites. Let's see what happens today.

As per present news. Someone between aakash and shilpa mostly aakash sent to a secret room with one wild card entry.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock