Discussion [Winner-Shilpa Shinde] Big boss 11 updates, gossips and discussions

• Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,166
  • Views: Views 102,227

Who will win big boss 11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Both of them are TRP material... if anyone of them goes... it wud be bad for d show

For this reason, hiten, priyank, luv should go as all of them must not be reason for anyone to watch the show.

Everyone else is quite entertaining
Or Good enough to be reason for anyone to watch the show.

Last edited:
For this reason, hiten, priyank, luv should go as both of them must not be reason for anyone to watch the show.

Everyone else is quite entertaining
Or Good enough to be reason for anyone to watch the show.

well, earlier I thought hiten was a bogus character, but of lately... he provides comic relief to d show.... he throws one liners, that are actually quite entertaining.

Viewers are advised not to vote this week as voting lines are closed for this week.

Voting lines are closed for the week ? o_O Is it to save Shilpa ma ? :skd:

well, earlier I thought hiten was a bogus character, but of lately... he provides comic relief to d show.... he throws one liners, that are actually quite entertaining.
Hiten kept quiet for first 50 days but from past 2 weeks he has been providing some great punches. He speaks less but still enough.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock