• Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,166
  • Views: Views 102,241

Who will win big boss 11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Akash can't be safe till the end
As it is obvious that Hiten, Shilpa, Vikas and Hina enter top 4.

I'm so much upset with Shilpa about Akash..she is using her ignoring tactics so well when HMs r talking crap about her. She should use the same when they do a flip n start talking nicely to her, after talking so much of crap.
Also guess Akash was bang on when he said it was just a matter of seconds to get back with shilpa...Thats what i hate. They all know that a little sweet talk and fake promises work like a charm on Shilpa and she forgives..:wall:

According to present news some media reports also some unofficial twitter/facebook pages claim as per present popularity Bigg boss top 5 place
1) shilpa then 2) vikas 3)Hina 4)priyank and 5) Hiten.

Captaincy Task! There was no Sanchalak of the task! And the one who loses in Round 1 had to be Sanchalak for the remaining rounds of the Task Hence priyank became Sanchalak of the task.

Yep..evn I don't knw bro...maybe thats why they call her 'saaf dil'(clean heart) Shilpa..
Arijit Bro may be that's why she was referred "Bordam(id*ot)" by Tiwari during her stint in Bhabi ji:rofl::lol:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock