With 90 HD channels, Sun Direct set to overtake Tata Sky as No.1 HD DTH player

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one comedy article let me explain by current scenario they can add 64 HD channels only unless they signed few more Tp. First they should start adding SD channels because most of them having sd connection. In my opinion they should get another 8 tp for future else the future is not bright for SD because the s added HD channels are available way before in other dth

Iam Sure Sun Tv Network HD Channels Will Be Excusive Only For Sun Direct Atleast For Three Years:p:p

Just Turn The Head Back To The History,:s

Sun Tv HD,K TV HD,Sun Music HD,Gemini Tv HD Launched By Sun Network On 2011:eek:hya

And Other DTH Like TS,ADTV,D2H,Dish Tv Added All Sun Network HD Channels Only At 2014

So,The Same Will Apply For Upcoming Sun Network HD Channel Also

In My Guess Other DTH Will Add Upcoming Sun Network Channels Only In 2020:s:lol

Do you think that's good way of business jk bro :shy no wonder why polimer is not in sun direct [emoji38] :damn

No one can do business then as zee chs with dishtv, star chs with TS, and TV 18 chs with RDTV so only cable TV will benefit which no dth want

I Dont Want To Analyse Its A Good Or Bad Bro:shy

Sun Network HD Channels Will Remain Exclusive To Sun Direct Up Until 2020(History Saying This)

I Hope Sun Direct Will Hunt The Remaining Unused 6 Tps Of Gsat 15 Satelite

I Know Iam Greedy;)

Sarkar said:
No one can do business then as zee chs with dishtv, star chs with TS, and TV 18 chs with RDTV so only cable TV will benefit which no dth want

Sun Network Is Always Famous For Taking Risks In Their Business

Other Network Cant Able To Stand In Business By Doing This

But,Sun Network Had Prooved That
Of Standing In Business By Providing Their Channel Only On Sun Direct

Adithya Tv Launched On 2009

And Added To Other DTH On 2011-2012

And Four Sun Action Channels Which Is Being Exclusive For Sun Direct Since 2012:s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock