With 90 HD channels, Sun Direct set to overtake Tata Sky as No.1 HD DTH player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sun Direct don't have any big Campaign in North India like TataSky,Dishtv or D2H.. :no Most of people in My area don't even know that their is DTH equivalent to TS named Sun Direct.. :s

Chezhiyan said:
Its Not Only For TS Its For All Other DTH Also

But,Then Too Its Upto That Individual To Change The DTH For Sun Network Channels

And For Say,If An Individual Who Plans To Opt For HD Connection And When See The Brochure Of Various DTH To Compare And If He Finds Surya Tv HD Along With Asianet HD,MM HD In Sun Direct,Then He Will Definitely Opt For Sun Direct When Comparing Other DTH Service

And Also Many South People Taste Is Only With Sun Network,HD Channels

Its Bitter To Accept Bro But This Is The Reality Bro

Disagree, as a person from Kerala I can say not a single people in Kerala will not change the operator only for Surya HD..:k Surya TV viewers decreased after the arrival of Flowers TV.Currently Asianet HD is preferred by most of the people. MM HD didn't make much impact till now...

Sun Direct Is The First DTH In India To Launched Hi Definition In India And Now The Same DTH Trying To Be First In HD Channels Count.:k

There Is Nothing Wrong Of Thinking Like That

Sourabhs20 said:
The DTH operator has recently acquired several
transponders on a new satellite owned by the
ISRO, the Indian space agency, next to its
primary satellite Measat 3

Someone noticed it :huh
Means they acquired 4-5 tps or more from Gsat15..

It's about the newly added TPs...

Saj 007 said:
Disagree, as a person from Kerala I can say not a single people in Kerala will not change the operator only for Surya HD..:k Surya TV viewers decreased after the arrival of Flowers TV.Currently Asianet HD is preferred by most of the people. MM HD didn't make much impact till now...

I Dont Want To Go For Impact

Its All About Channel Count

And I Had Not Said About Existing Subscriber Also,

I Told About Only New Connections Please Read My Post Once Again Clearly:k

An Average Individual When Looking At HD Channel Count Of Malayalam Of Sun Direct Having 3 Hd Channels And Other Dth As 2 Hd Channels On Other DTH Then He Will Definitly Go For Sun

And I Too Know About The Mindset Of Keralites

I Too Lived In Kalpetta For Years

Chezhiyan said:
I Dont Want To Go For Impact

Its All About Channel Count

And I Had Not Said About Existing Subscriber Also,

I Told About Only New Connections Please Read My Post Once Again Clearly:k

An Average Individual When Looking At HD Channel Count Of Malayalam Of Sun Direct Having 3 Hd Channels And Other Dth As 2 Hd Channels On Other DTH Then He Will Definitly Go For Sun

And I Too Know About The Mindset Of Keralites

I Too Lived In Kalpetta For Years

An average individual do not think about HD channels. They only watch SD channels.

And bro you lived in Kerala for years, but I born in Kerala & living here..:k then Kalpatta is a remote place in Kerala which is in Wayanadu district where you can see 80% tribal people...:)

Chezhiyan said:
Sun Direct Is The First DTH In India To Launched Hi Definition In India And Now The Same DTH Trying To Be First In HD Channels Count.:k

There Is Nothing Wrong Of Thinking Like That
You are seeing day dream bro :d

Once I can believe adtv can be no. 1, d2h can be no 1 or dish can be no 1 but not sun because they are having handfull of HD subscribers :damn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock