With 90 HD channels, Sun Direct set to overtake Tata Sky as No.1 HD DTH player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chezhiyan said:
I Dont Want To Analyse Its A Good Or Bad Bro:shy

Sun Network HD Channels Will Remain Exclusive To Sun Direct Up Until 2020(History Saying This)

I Hope Sun Direct Will Hunt The Remaining Unused 6 Tps Of Gsat 15 Satelite

I Know Iam Greedy;)
so will those 4 exclusive south channels can force 70% of other Indians to change from TS to SD ?
Never

You are getting it wrong bro. It's not like sun don't want their ch on other DTH so don't give feed, in fact it's the other way around dth did not add it. As a broadcaster you cannot deny feed and discriminate between dth and mso as it is against govt rules but dth can deny any ch on the condition of capacity constraints.

You can read the judgment of TDSAT in the regard when Neo file case against TS.

It's not risk one day it will burst Neenga dha dhayriyamana al ache polimer add panidha parungalen[emoji6]

Gssran said:
so will those 4 exclusive south channels can force 70% of other Indians to change from TS to SD ?
Never

Its Not Only For TS Its For All Other DTH Also

But,Then Too Its Upto That Individual To Change The DTH For Sun Network Channels

And For Say,If An Individual Who Plans To Opt For HD Connection And When See The Brochure Of Various DTH To Compare And If He Finds Surya Tv HD Along With Asianet HD,MM HD In Sun Direct,Then He Will Definitely Opt For Sun Direct When Comparing Other DTH Service

And Also Many South People Taste Is Only With Sun Network,HD Channels

Its Bitter To Accept Bro But This Is The Reality Bro

Now situations are not same like 2009 or 2012, Digitization came in to force & DTH subscriber base also increased. Keeping the channels exclusive for years will lead to the shutdown of the channels...

Sarkar said:
You are getting it wrong bro. It's not like sun don't want their ch on other DTH so don't give feed, in fact it's the other way around dth did not add it. As a broadcaster you cannot deny feed and discriminate between dth and mso as it is against govt rules but dth can deny any ch on the condition of capacity constraints.

You can read the judgment of TDSAT in the regard when Neo file case against TS.

Then,Why You Are Still Idle Bro

Just Hurry And Complaint Against Sun Direct For Not Providing 4 Action Channels To Any Other DTH Since 2012 Since Its Against Gov Rule

That can only happen if TS go on hiatus for adding channel.. :s and that is never going to happen.. :no :no

amarnathkvk said:
It's not risk one day it will burst Neenga dha dhayriyamana al ache polimer add panidha parungalen[emoji6]

It Will Be Definitely Available In Sun Direct As SCV Also Recently So,We Can Expect Surely On Sun Direct Too

The DTH operator has recently acquired several
transponders on a new satellite owned by the
ISRO, the Indian space agency, next to its
primary satellite Measat 3

Someone noticed it :huh
Means they acquired 4-5 tps or more from Gsat15..

Chezhiyan said:
It Will Be Definitely Available In Sun Direct As SCV Also Recently So,We Can Expect Surely On Sun Direct Too
I am waiting for three years [emoji36]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock