[With Proof] Star Sports 2 from early December 2013

Sadiq said:
Good News exclusively on Dream DTH

Star Sports 2 is going to be added in RDTV from the early December 2013. It is confirmed by the Star Sports team itself. Here is the email reply from Star TV on this. Anyway they didn't confirm any particular date.

wdJAfb6.png

I actually contacted them for getting this channel in Videocon. But I got this news.

Good news for RDTV users and Bad news for D2H users.

Mr.Sadiq brother, what happened to Star Sports 2 in RDTV, it is not added till date. Any fresh news about this channel?

The said reply is from star sports team that proves that tgey havr no issues in their side
Might be the issue is with rdtv

@Mr.SAMIR MUKHERJI: I am not a RDTV user and the intention of my email is not to know the addition status in RDTV. But Star team replied me saying it will be added in RDTV. Since I got the information I shared it here.

Moreover, I saw the same email with same sentences sent to Star team by you in other forum and you too got the same reply.. Since you are an RDTV user, the question is coming back to you.

Any news bro?

i think from midnight they will add new channels and remove big cbs channels...

Sadiq said:
@Mr.SAMIR MUKHERJI: I am not a RDTV user and the intention of my email is not to know the addition status in RDTV. But Star team replied me saying it will be added in RDTV. Since I got the information I shared it here.

Moreover, I saw the same email with same sentences sent to Star team by you in other forum and you too got the same reply.. Since you are an RDTV user, the question is coming back to you.

Any news bro?

Sadiq partner, here is the latest news about addition star sports 2 and that is 'Star Sports 2 will be added in Reliance Digital TV before the end of this months'. Star Sports team are working with Reliance Digital TV for adding of this channel. Here is the proof, actually I am facing some problem otherwise I will post the entire e-mail reply directly.

Subject: Re: Regarding addition of Star Sports 2[Ref#1802404]
To: You
Show full Headers | View blocked images
1 attachment
img StarSports.jpg16.73 KBDownload

Hi Samir,

Thank you for writing to Star Sports.

We are currently working with Reliance DTH to make Star Sports 2 available as soon as possible.

We would like to inform you that Star Sports 2 will be available to Reliance DTH consumers before the end of this month.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Thank you for your support.

Warm Regards,

Star Sports Team

Here is the email reply from Star team in image format...

CR8Fe8J.png

Re: RE: [With Proof] Star Sports 2 from early December 2013

Vikram said:
Hope D2H Also Add SS2 ......"Reliance Digital Tv channel Addition News"It may seem a little strange ,
nyway Thanks Sadiq Brother For New Info

@ Vikram bro:
Now the channel is added. So it is not a strange :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock