• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

Woh Toh Hai Albela | Star Bharat

MFan9724

Registered
Reaction score
Oh come on the show is just 2 months old and you're saying it's streching
Nothing new is coming now . They are trying to go in flashback within 2 months of start . This is self indicatory that they don't have much story left now . I feel now they will extend this show by killing someone and wasting 2 months of our time by showing emotional drama . That has been the core method of Indian drama . You find no story , kill a character and u get 2 months to think , what next ?

anikamathur02

Registered
Reaction score
Nothing new is coming now . They are trying to go in flashback within 2 months of start . This is self indicatory that they don't have much story left now . I feel now they will extend this show by killing someone and wasting 2 months of our time by showing emotional drama . That has been the core method of Indian drama . You find no story , kill a character and u get 2 months to think , what next ?
Now the fresh topic has come that Kanha And Sayuri are getting married and she will hate hate kanha for the Chiru incident let's see what happened next ?

Jaffer7080

Contributor
Reaction score
Now the fresh topic has come that Kanha And Sayuri are getting married and she will hate hate kanha for the Chiru incident let's see what happened next ?
She will hate kanha for next 2 3 months they will live happily after that the end chapter close.

anikamathur02

Registered
Reaction score
Because I know about daily soaps from doordarshan era 1993. Every ending will be happy ending.
But according to your thinking you said that Sayuri will hate kanha for 3 months why you said that ??

Jaffer7080

Contributor
Reaction score
But according to your thinking you said that Sayuri will hate kanha for 3 months why you said that ??
Because no women can hate her so called husband for more then 2 or 3 months in so called daily soaps. U can watch in ekta kapoor serials

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock