Work around to add/remove broadcaster bouquets on Airtel Thanks app

NTAM6UT.jpeg
This is one real good thing from Colors. Even though they’ve raised the alacarte prices of all their channels, they’ve kept the broadcaster packs pretty much the same.

That is probably the only reason why I’m sticking with their Hindi budget HD and now adding the English news sports HD bouquets. Other broadcasters are throwing us consumers under the train..

This is one real good thing from Colors. Even though they’ve raised the alacarte prices of all their channels, they’ve kept the broadcaster packs pretty much the same.

That is probably the only reason why I’m sticking with their Hindi budget HD and now adding the English news sports HD bouquets. Other broadcasters are throwing us consumers under the train..
I can't find these English news sports HD bouquets anymore. Did they discontinue them?

I can't find these English news sports HD bouquets anymore. Did they discontinue them?
Not visible in the app anymore. Many more broadcaster bouquets are gone too.
But the pack does exist in the new RIO..

Not visible in the app anymore. Many more broadcaster bouquets are gone too.
But the pack does exist in the new RIO..
DTH and cable providers can choose which bouquets to offer. This is why I move to Tata Play from cable. My cable provider only provide hand few expensive bouquets.

I have subscribed to this Colors Wala English News Sports HD (Rs 11.80).
Now I want to remove this but since it is discontinued, it doesn't appear on the Airtel App / this workaround method.
So I am unable to remove this Broadcaster Bouquet.

How do I remove this? I no longer need this Broadcaster Bouquet.

I have subscribed to this Colors Wala English News Sports HD (Rs 11.80).
Now I want to remove this but since it is discontinued, it doesn't appear on the Airtel App / this workaround method.
So I am unable to remove this Broadcaster Bouquet.

How do I remove this? I no longer need this Broadcaster Bouquet.
Bro try unsubscribing it by trai channel selector app..It will show you there or call customer care

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock