World Digital Premier Hate Story 3 (Snapshots with details)

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 31
  • Views: Views 3,304
kumarvishwas said:
Hahahaha I have watermarked that image that you have posted in other forum and surprising thing is that those forum members are also not able to see the watermark"kvdreamdth" and they are also appreciating his copied content :D :D
Last time you posted @DJ bro's pic from Fastway and this time mine,get your original content copy paster and atleast before copy pasting any image first give a check whether that image is watermarked or not

This news is not your!

RAGHVENDRA1997 said:
What kind of activity this is my own info with snapshots.

Are u retarded or something else?????
Read my first post 100 times maybe u'll understand what I have written there
I am talking about the thread you have created in some other forum making use of my clicked image,you are not even able to understand what a person has written,I am not feeling surprised that you are also not able to understand forum's rules so u continue breaking them copy paster
Mods check the image below which he has posted in some other forum and watermark of dreamdth is clearly visible on it,Take strict action against him,he has done same thing many times
dH8Iiqz.png

Yes bro he always breaking forum rules and strict action should be taken against him and bro also pm to Bapun bro about him

RAGHVENDRA1997 said:
What kind of activity this is my own info with snapshots.
Are you really don't know about what thread we are talking or just behaving that you don't know?

Anyway have you seen your copied post image here and found the dreamdth name there?

Now say, will you follow forum rules or not? Or I have to teach you about the rules..

RAGHVENDRA1997 said:
Mind your own business who the hell are you you both our my own news with account!

Dear this is not the way to talk with respective Dreamdth Members..:no :no

RAGHVENDRA1997 said:
Mind your own business who the hell are you you both our my own news with account!

How can you say something. Who the F***k r u to talk to our forum members in such a harsh tone. Admins/Smods please take necesary steps against him.

kumarvishwas said:
Are u retarded or something else?????
Read my first post 100 times maybe u'll understand what I have written there
I am talking about the thread you have created in some other forum making use of my clicked image,you are not even able to understand what a person has written,I am not feeling surprised that you are also not able to understand forum's rules so u continue breaking them copy paster
Mods check the image below which he has posted in some other forum and watermark of dreamdth is clearly visible on it,Take strict action against him,he has done same thing many times
dH8Iiqz.png

This photo is yours?? I didn't notice that name kindly provide watermark somehow opaque I take from GOOGLE I thought someone had posted essehi!
I have already reported!
Secondly, why you guys are behaving like kids is you get any money for posting or you are any celebrity or public figures that no one can repost your post.
Come on guys have some cookies and chill.
Whenever I open all we put watermark on our images why? If someone copies let them copy.
Like why we get frustrated and waste our time in typing all this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock