World Digital Premier Hate Story 3 (Snapshots with details)

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 31
  • Views: Views 3,287
Don said:
How can you say something. Who the F***k r u to talk to our forum members in such a harsh tone. Admins/Smods please take necesary steps against him.

I don't even use your tone of saying f###k
Sorry @mod I hv to!

RAGHVENDRA1997 said:
This photo is yours?? I didn't notice that name kindly provide watermark somehow opaque I take from GOOGLE I thought someone had posted essehi!
I have already reported!
Secondly, why you guys are behaving like kids is you get any money for posting or you are any celebrity or public figures that no one can repost your post.
Come on guys have some cookies and chill.
Whenever I open all we put watermark on our images why? If someone copies let them copy.
Like why we get frustrated and waste our time in typing all this.

So, you are accepting that you copied? And ready to copy? Which is against forum rules? Not only in DDF but also in that forum where you posted the copied content. They may be not taking action on you since they want information. If you copy from there, you will face the same problem like this. So, you proved that you are not going to follow the forum rules.

And mind your language buddy. And behave properly. Any wrong action will lead a ban on you for sure. After getting banned from here, you can enjoy copying the contents from here if the other forums are ready to receive the copied contents. But when you are a member here, you should follow the DDF forum rules.

Will you follow the rules or not?

Sadiq said:
So, you are accepting that you copied? And ready to copy? Which is against forum rules? Not only in DDF but also in that forum where you posted the copied content. They may be not taking action on you since they want information. If you copy from there, you will face the same problem like this. So, you proved that you are not going to follow the forum rules.

And mind your language buddy. And behave properly. Any wrong action will lead a ban on you for sure. After getting banned from here, you can enjoy copying the contents from here if the other forums are ready to receive the copied contents. But when you are a member here, you should follow the DDF forum rules.

Will you follow the rules or not?

Man I don't understand why? Why? Buddy why? You are asking same question again and again when I'm not interested in answering you!
#SorryBoy
@mod I hv clarify all this stuff let's stop this conversation here and I enjoy are work and appropriate each other.
I was so happy when I see first time so much response to my tread in DDF

Harry.S said:
Admin plz teach him serious lesson becoz he talked very rudely with our forum members..:( :(

Yes:(
and this is not the first Time he has done this:wall

Hope, Mods take some Action against this fellow

ABCDEFGH said:
Yes:(
and this is not the first Time he has done this:wall

Hope, Mods take some Action against this fellow
Badi paddi hai! Sorry to say but why are you crying :)
And, another thing Mr. Hurry LESSON is I'm a criminal or murderer?
And, which image are you talking about I didn't see any image in that forum?? ;)

RAGHVENDRA1997 said:
Badi paddi hai! Sorry to say but why are you crying :)
And, another thing Mr. Hurry LESSON is I'm a criminal or murderer?
And, which image are you talking about I didn't see any image in that forum?? ;)
Hahaha look at that tone
What happened, now you changed your tone.?!

Now you have removed that image
Don't worry i have taken a screenshot.

RAGHVENDRA1997 said:
Man I don't understand why? Why? Buddy why? You are asking same question again and again when I'm not interested in answering you!
#SorryBoy
@mod I hv clarify all this stuff let's stop this conversation here and I enjoy are work and appropriate each other.
I was so happy when I see first time so much response to my tread in DDF

I will keep on asking the question. Since you are a member you have to follow the rules here. You cannot say you are not interested in answering me. If you are not interested show the answer in your activities. But activities are clearly telling that you will not follow the forum rules.

Again saying, if you are a member here, you have to follow the rules. Now I don't want your answer. If you fail to follow the forum rules, you will face action from forum team.

Sadiq said:
I will keep on asking the question. Since you are a member you have to follow the rules here. You cannot say you are not interested in answering me. If you are not interested show the answer in your activities. But activities are clearly telling that you will not follow the forum rules.

Again saying, if you are a member here, you have to follow the rules. Now I don't want your answer. If you fail to follow the forum rules, you will face action from forum team.

How he can answer he himself knows that he is wrong:lol

ABCDEFGH said:
Hahaha look at that tone
What happened, now you changed your tone.?!

Now you have removed that image
Don't worry i have taken a screenshot.

I didn't Change my tone and secondly I already reported and they had removed in that forum you can't edit or remove YOUR post after 50 minutes.
All are not you bro!
:D

abhi123 said:
How he can answer he himself knows that he is wrong:lol
Very funny! I think one person with two accounts!
:D

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock