World Digital Premier Hate Story 3 (Snapshots with details)

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 31
  • Views: Views 3,318
Sadiq said:
I will keep on asking the question. Since you are a member you have to follow the rules here. You cannot say you are not interested in answering me. If you are not interested show the answer in your activities. But activities are clearly telling that you will not follow the forum rules.

Again saying, if you are a member here, you have to follow the rules. Now I don't want your answer. If you fail to follow the forum rules, you will face action from forum team.

I know you want that I will something like this that I have to face ban correct!
But, sorry not interested in reply to this tread I hv lots of work to do.

RAGHVENDRA1997 said:
I know you want that I will something like this that I have to face ban correct!
But, sorry not interested in reply to this tread I hv lots of work to do.
If you have lots of work to do go and do that. I am not stopping you. But when you are doing your work here, you have to adhere to the forum rules. No need to reply me for this but just follow the forum rules.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock