DDF Exclusive World Tamil TV Premiere

When is the last time sun tv shown some premiere movies? Its sarkar i guess.Sun tv very difficult to survive here after
They do have new movies viswasam,Petta,Dev,Charlie Chaplin 2. upcoming movie's Mr.local &next Siva Karthikeyan's 14,15,Kanchana 4, Surya sun pictures project,ayogya, dhanush sathyajoythi project,Venkat Prabhu's party, Simbu's maanadu etc..

Last edited:
They do have new movies viswasam,Petta,Dev,Charlie Chaplin 2. upcoming movie's Mr.local &next Siva Karthikeyan's 14,15,Kanchana 4, Surya sun pictures project,ayogya, dhanush sathyajoythi project,Venkat Prabhu's party, Simbu's maanadu etc..
Quantity is not at all important they are one of the worst channel won't premiere films frequently

They will show on 2 festival days and repeat telecast of same movies on other holidays:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I thought only udaya tv was like that did not know entire sun network is like that.
Even udaya telecast movies on festivals rather than on Sundays.if any film is acquired by udaya we can easily predict dates. They have ganesha gowri festival, or ugadi, sankranti or on dasara and depavali

I thought only udaya tv was like that did not know entire sun network is like that.
Even udaya telecast movies on festivals rather than on Sundays.if any film is acquired by udaya we can easily predict dates. They have ganesha gowri festival, or ugadi, sankranti or on dasara and depavali
But in Malayalam its opposite. Surya TV premieres all movies on normal sundays and repeat it during festival days. In festival holidays less movies premiered, others are repeats.

Quantity is not at all important they are one of the worst channel won't premiere films frequently
It was in the past but from last year there's a change in there pattern for ex 96,rachasan, SARKAR. If iam right for April 14 Petta will be premieres and may 1st will be viswasam.

Bro Gemini tv (Telugu Channel-SUN) is among the worst channels.They telecast old movies in aftenoon slot every sunday going with movie duration of 3:30 to 4 hrs.Also Premiere movies are either Once a Month or Only on festival times.The Sun Network Channels are quite worthless now

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock