DDF Exclusive World Tamil TV Premiere

Please see how many times they are telecasting old movies like ghilli and baasha.They are stil running in same vessel.
Who should grow up?? Big library is with SUN but they are fit for television business as per my concern.

No revamp same story serials same old movies they are clear that with out them we can't sustain .Hope they pay for this in future

I am cool only. And can understand that words differ from person to person bro. But when we are on public forum, we have to use words carefully. Because, texts will not show our "expression".
Hey omg I don't use any word to abuse anyone you proved you are a senior over here. I don't think lol is mentioned as bad word in ant dictionary.

Hey omg I don't use any word to abuse anyone you proved you are a senior over here. I don't think lol is mentioned as bad word in ant dictionary.

Again you are mistaking me. My comment is in general to use words carefully since you said words will differ from person to person. Nothing related to "lol" comment.

And you are reminding me many times that I am a senior.. I do remember bro. That is why trying to share my experience in forum world for about 7 years. So take things positively.

Star Vijay,zee Tamil also showing serials on Saturday, zee Tamil and Vijay premier movies won't even get TRP old repeat telecast of ghillie,Muthu example two months before zee Tamil telecast MUTHU movie was telecasted several times it didn't had any effect, but after longtime MUTHU was renewed by sun TV and telecasted on sunday primetime it's came on top 5.in Tamil that's difference between sun and Vijay or zee.
This trp is manipulated one.why BARC not providing exact data after trais new rule

This trp is manipulated one.why BARC not providing exact data after trais new rule
What is told was before BARC stopped releasing data.BARC data will be available after March 31st regularly.they waiting for new trai rule to come to effect on 31st March.

What is told was before BARC stopped releasing data.BARC data will be available after March 31st regularly.they waiting for new trai rule to come to effect on 31st March.
It won't come near future too

I am not going to believe barc data fully, seems there are corrupted and puppets of broadcasters
If BARC data was corrupted then ,check TVR data.even in TVR data in Tamil sun is ahead of star Vijay followed by zee Tamil.

I am not going to believe barc data fully, seems there are corrupted and puppets of broadcasters
There is 5 major broadcasters in India. All of them are equally powerful.Do you think if any broadcaster makes barc as their puppets then the other 4 will stay without any reaction? One thing is true that Barc data is not accurate since they uses a small percentage of viewers for gathering data. Also I agree that small base level or unique manipulations are taking place.

Again you are mistaking me. My comment is in general to use words carefully since you said words will differ from person to person. Nothing related to "lol" comment.

And you are reminding me many times that I am a senior.. I do remember bro. That is why trying to share my experience in forum world for about 7 years. So take things positively.
Just go back u only got tensed for the word lol and replied there is nothing to lol chill out senior

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock