DDF Exclusive World Tamil TV Premiere

But dubbed movies alone won't help. They have to acquire tamil movies too. And if Vijay super also show Hollywood movies it will also be on Sunday and Sunday become flood.
Bro go and check comment section of that link people are liking master stroke by colors

BTW angry birds in Tamil is worth watch dubbing dialogue are more funny I watched in prime twice

Today only I unsubscribed Colors Tamil channel thinking they will not show movies or songs. Any3, I will activate on demand basis.

Today only I unsubscribed Colors Tamil channel thinking they will not show movies or songs. Any3, I will activate on demand basis.
Lol its not a channel for Movies are songs for that SUN Network was there.btw Colors Tamil is entirely different for normal TV Watchers:sleep: They are growing give them time even Star Vijay and Zee Tamil is not good earlier days

Lol its not a channel for Movies are songs for that SUN Network was there.btw Colors Tamil is entirely different for normal TV Watchers:sleep: They are growing give them time even Star Vijay and Zee Tamil is not good earlier days
I know. That is why it is not for me. Nothing to lol. Taste differs from person to person.

the way of words differ from person to person nothing wrong in "lol" be cool senior of forum:geek:

I am cool only. And can understand that words differ from person to person bro. But when we are on public forum, we have to use words carefully. Because, texts will not show our "expression".

Lol sun network showing serials and repeated telecast of movies in week end.star vijay and zee tamizh only premiering more new tamil movies.you are still in 90s :LOL:

I thought only udaya tv was like that did not know entire sun network is like that.
Even udaya telecast movies on festivals rather than on Sundays.if any film is acquired by udaya we can easily predict dates. They have ganesha gowri festival, or ugadi, sankranti or on dasara and depavali
Please see how many times they are telecasting old movies like ghilli and baasha.They are stil running in same vessel.

Lol sun network showing serials and repeated telecast of movies in week end.star vijay and zee tamizh only premiering more new tamil movies.you are still in 90s :LOL:
Star Vijay,zee Tamil also showing serials on Saturday, zee Tamil and Vijay premier movies won't even get TRP old repeat telecast of ghillie,Muthu example two months before zee Tamil telecast MUTHU movie was telecasted several times it didn't had any effect, but after longtime MUTHU was renewed by sun TV and telecasted on sunday primetime it's came on top 5.in Tamil that's difference between sun and Vijay or zee.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock