DDF Exclusive World Television Premieres dubbed In Hindi

• Thread starter Thread starter Girish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,924
  • Views Views: Views 336,842
WTP, Chasing, on September 14th at 8PM on Zee Cinema.
AoXk8wM.jpg

Source

Zee Cinema used to b such a fab hindi movie channel airing such wonderful bollywood movies since 20 years. In 2013 or 2014 it changed content strategy and started airing mostly dubbed south indian movies , now since last 6 or 8 months it is airing not quite good movies even in this segment.... Never heard of these films and even content wise as i have seen they r not entertaining or appealing. I feel Zee Cinema should turn back towards bollywood films and regain the lost charm / charisma it had in 90s, 2000s

These were with Sony since a long time but did not get aired bcoz they r not the ones which attract ratings , now that all of goldmines films library is expiring from sony hence these r getting aired before that
These movies are dubbed recently by goldmines & 1 movie is from 2021 release, so how does sony holding these movies for long?

These movies are dubbed recently by goldmines & 1 movie is from 2021 release, so how does sony holding these movies for long?

Buddy agreement between sony and goldmines has ended somewhere at start of the year and no small or big movie is is being provided by goldmines to sony since then. All these movies were present in sony library before that but were not aired bcoz these aren't the popular ones or rating pullers. These days Sony Wah is mostly airing such films

Buddy agreement between sony and goldmines has ended somewhere at start of the year and no small or big movie is is being provided by goldmines to sony since then. All these movies were present in sony library before that but were not aired bcoz these aren't the popular ones or rating pullers. These days Sony Wah is mostly airing such films
I don't understand one thing, a telugu movie released in 2021, dubbed by goldmines in 2022, you want to say sony holding that movie since before 2021 before the original version release. Even if your logic is true, sony holding these for long what is stopping goldmines from premiering these movies on YouTube? The 2021 movie is censored on 2021 November according to cbfc, so there is no way either sony or goldmines can premiere that movie before that, so that means movie is sold in 2021 and how are you so sure there will be no deal between goldmines & sony in future

I don't understand one thing, a telugu movie released in 2021, dubbed by goldmines in 2022, you want to say sony holding that movie since before 2021 before the original version release. Even if your logic is true, sony holding these for long what is stopping goldmines from premiering these movies on YouTube? The 2021 movie is censored on 2021 November according to cbfc, so there is no way either sony or goldmines can premiere that movie before that, so that means movie is sold in 2021 and how are you so sure there will be no deal between goldmines & sony in future

So they must have acquired it inbetween Nov 2021 to Feb or March 2022. As far as uploading on YouTube channel is considered, it depends on terms of agreement signed with broadcaster. It all around in the news that goldmines has decided to not renew deal with sony and movies owned by goldmines will gradually exit from sony as validity of current agreement ends

So they must have acquired it inbetween Nov 2021 to Feb or March 2022. As far as uploading on YouTube channel is considered, it depends on terms of agreement signed with broadcaster. It all around in the news that goldmines has decided to not renew deal with sony and movies owned by goldmines will gradually exit from sony as validity of current agreement ends
I think Goldmines makes new agreements new small budget average movies to Sony & sum to themselves.

Back
Top Bottom